• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Carbon Version (RMXP)

How is it so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
Years
  • Woooo, teasers! That's okay, I think it'll be worth it to wait :D. I can't wait too see those sugi-art revealed, and those fakemon too. Nice teasers, keep up the good work!

Years
  • Stop toying with me! =)
    The sugi art looks great even though i can't see it.
    Waiting ever so patiently for you to reveal them.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    I can't believe I hadn't posted in this thread before.

I luv teasers. :P The Sugi-art looks good so far; can't wait to see how the trainers turn out.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
  • Good! I see effort on your game, just wait to see mine! BTW: Did you change any battle script? Because your game screen is the DS's, and I'm thinking about changing my resolution to the DS's but the battle looks ugly. I don't like the Gen 4 sprites shrinked to 120x120(60x60) so I changed to 160x160(80x80) but everything on battle meses up!!!(cordinates) ARG, i got very angry! and I can't decide which resolution I want.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years

• xpylxi.png

I'm very sorry.

Hey everyone. I'm sorry and I know it's a bit disappointing to not see or hear any news for a long period of time. So instead of holding off every part of Carbon's Welcome back update, I've decided to show you the new and final concepts of Carbon's Hero and Heroine, also as a side note I've updated the first page with a new and crisp CSS layout(IMO) So I hope the first page looks alot more appealing. Now, if you'll kindly look below :D

ThenewfacesofourHereos-1.png

Introducing Coal and Cyan. These were fun to make, but extremely time consuming ha ha ha. I hope you all like them and as always, feedback would be great to hear.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • i have to say you are really good at making games i like digimon world alpha and pokemon carbon they are my favorite games on here and im really excited so good luck with both of them and just wondering if i could be a beta tester for either of the games

name:kian
    days im online: most days
    and i know a lot about digimon as well as pokemon

thanks

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Hero And Heroine looks amazing you have good hand to draw sprites and etc. I love yours updates dude im waiting for more. Good luck.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • yeah, the game is back, (sorry if that is a bit late), anyways, I like the new characters, except for that one piece of hair that covers part of the male guys right eye, other than that I think they could pass for official work

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • The new characters look great. I really like the clothes both are wearing- I like both the style and the colors you went with.
    I'm not 100% sure on my opinion on the male hero's hair. I don't like the back the way it kind of puffs out. I like the emo fringe but its the back (the 2 triangles on pointing side ways) I'm not sure if I dislike or not. I'll wait until I see the overworld sprites.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    I haven´t words to describe this... It´s beatiful!! The battle system is the best!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back