• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Carnelian

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
Years
  • Sorry, guys about the story.

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

New Features:
    Spoiler:

Pictures:
    Spoiler:

Videos:
    Spoiler:

Story:
    Spoiler:

Looking for:
    Spoiler:

Progress:
    Spoiler:

People currently in my team:
    Spoiler:

Banners:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    you do realise that the admins close a thread straight away dont you...15 posts is very unlikely

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Umm...what the heck man?Wheres the storyline?If you haven't planned the basic things in your hack,don't post a thread about it.This is going to get closed,thats why.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • You could of gave us the Story...you don't need 15 posts for that...All I really heard was "not til I get 15 posts"...do you even have a Story...:\

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Lol people open threads before they even see if they can do reaaly something good or if they realy can do something.Game designers should exit if there are so many volunteers out there.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
  • I would join as your Scripters, World Map Editors, Tilers, People with ideas, mapper, spriter, ect.
    Pm me with images so ill see if its worth it though.

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
    Years
  • Guys, I put in the storyline. I'm sorry for forgeting it. Plus instead of Rayquaza in this game, I want Raikou to come out.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    You need a much better storyline. Trust me, most rejected storylines are 10 times as long. make it more detailed. What starters? Make an intriguing (probably spelt wrong) storyline for us all to be hooked on.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Sorry, but you still need a more detailed storilyne and some features you want to add. If you don't add them by tomorrow, I'm afraid this thread will get locked :\

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
    Years
  • After long frustrations with compatibilities, I've decided to abandon the idea of a Gem stone esque game. No more carnelian ;_;.

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
    Years
  • you will not be making this game???
    i can do you a banner if you are still working on this....
    Well I could still use a banner as I'm switching the project to a different title and ROM base. The new game will be called Pokemon Dark Shadow. I'm still keeping everything except, team rocket will be the main team. The sign changing idea will also be dropped, they will (now) only be focused on Ho-oh. I will post a link to the new thread when my ROM is at showcasing potential (I'm gonna work on it a bit). I need someone to help me with world map making currently.

Years
  • Okay, I know you're changing this thread but I HAVE to point out that the one house in your hometown looks REALLY bad. Either make it a house or a Pokemon Center. Right now it looks pretty strange... Sorry :/

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
    Years
  • Okay, I know you're changing this thread but I HAVE to point out that the one house in your hometown looks REALLY bad. Either make it a house or a Pokemon Center. Right now it looks pretty strange... Sorry :/
    Yeah, it does. But don't fret. I'm making one based in the same region and storyline (sorta), and the same new features, well except for the sinnoh one.

Back