• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Carnival

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    (mods please move if this is in the wrong place! and let me know if this needs mod approval, although I dont think it does as it is just a suggestion)

So I was thinking today, and I thought that it might be fun for the PC to have a pokemon carnival. We could have games, trivia, an artwork showcase, giveaways, classes about pokemon, battles, trading, etc. Basically it'd be an online event where people can do various pokemon-related things. I was thinking that if some people could donate some prizes and things, we could have contests of different sorts. For example, battles, trivia, short story or poetry-writing, graphics, etc. And to make things fun for those who don't have D/P, we could also have graphic prizes for trivia or writing contests. Another idea is, to help members learn about different species of pokemon, some people could make graphics about different species of pokemon, including things like battling strategies, random facts, pictures, or whatever else they can think of. People who are good at battling can help less gifted battlers make and battle with a team, and perhaps there could be various tutorials as well for things like drawing pokemon, breeding pokemon, shiny hunting, etc. Artists could display their work for everyone, and we could maybe even have a "bookshop" where people can show off comics and writings.

I know I'd be more than willing to help organize and participate in something like this. What do you all think?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    if this events comes real,

I donate my shiny phione,
    untouched, uncloned

(quiet nature, likes dry food, knows bubble and water sport)

Back