• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon catch

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Is there a particular pokemon that bugs you because it never goes in the ball? (Except Lengendaries. XP)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Safari Zone Pokemon in FR/LG. The rare ones were horrible to find to start with and then never seem to want to enter the ball. =\

Oh, and the occasional < Level 5s, seeing as I'm too lazy to weaken them. xD

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Safari Zone Pokemon in FR/LG. The rare ones were horrible to find to start with and then never seem to want to enter the ball. =\

Word here. Especially Chansey for some reason. I felt like I had an easier time catching things like Tauros or Scyther (which were impossible for me back in RBY) than I did trying to get a flipping Chansey to stay in the ball in FrLg.

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    I agree w/you all. Safari Zone Rare Pokemon are always a pain in the rear end. I don't think rocks and treats work on them.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Tauros.

Pokemon Yellow, the LAST Pokemon I needed to catch to complete my Poke Dex. I spent a week trying to catch the damnable things, lost all my money and not one Safari Ball worked.

However it's very easy to anger to keep it in the battle.

Years
    I second AExcalibur. Tauros for sure. In all the games, even the newer ones where he's not in a safari zone, Tauros is just a pain.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    i bet this is a big pain. Dun Dun Dun Dunnnnn. Kangaskan is the hardest for me to catch. I don't know what your saying about tauros that was easy to catch for me.

Sakura-Katana

Team Rocket Executive
    Years
    Wild Abra. They teleport away the first chance they get, so unless you have a super fast Pokemon that can put them to sleep, you have to throw the Pokeball at full health and they always break free.

Back