• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Cave of *Something*

Years
  • Pokemon: Cave of Destiny

Hello everyone!

I'm kinda new here blah, blah, blah

Anyway, I am starting a hack with a working title of "Pokemon: Cave of *something*"

there will be Pokemon centers and marts scattered around... and the usual pick-ups...

what do you guys think?

Hack:
    FireRed

Features:
    Some New Maps
    Exploration
    New Starters (Pidgey, Voltorb, Bellsprout)~~subject to change
    New Player Sprites (maybe)

Storyline:
    Oh no! Something horrible is happening to the Forest of Destiny! You, our brave noble hero, must go into the very core of the mountain through the "Cave of Destiny" and find out whats going on!

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    You should add a few features or a storyline.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Take a look at a few other hack threads. Most will offer a few interesting features. Examples of features are: New Maps, Fakemon, or Time Travel. A feature is something that will make your hack unique, or set it apart from others. Try to come up with your own, new features that will attract attention.

Back