• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
  • Dude, you know that there's a 650 pkmn patch around and it takes no time to patch, just think about it....

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Dude, you know that there's a 650 pkmn patch around and it takes no time to patch, just think about it....

Nah...

I do know that. But the laziness is strong with this one(me.) Also nostalgia too. So I'm good with what I've got.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    (I know there's a very minor tile error in one the screenshots. I don't care. I won't fix it. It would take 2 seconds to fix, but I still won't fix it.)

...why?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I'll be honest, I'm a bit wary of this second one. The screenshots look nice, but it doesn't seem very... well thought out? I dunno. I suggest you put more work into it if you want it to be as successful as Outlaw.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I'll be honest, I'm a bit wary of this second one. The screenshots look nice, but it doesn't seem very... well thought out? I dunno. I suggest you put more work into it if you want it to be as successful as Outlaw.

Trust me, friend. There will be work put into it. A lot more than what was put in to Outlaw, to be honest.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Do I get to brutally police people?

There will bepolice brutality in the game, though it won't be graphic or anything. But there will be certainly opportunities to be brutal or corrupt in the game.

Though the story will generally let your character be a decent cop; you won't have the option to be a tyrant, destroying everyone in your path.

Hopefully that made some sense.(Probably didn't).

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Wow ok I nust need to say that I hated Outlaw. I spent a few days playing it to the end and I have to say the crudeness was just aweful, I honestly hated it.

So yes I'm eagerly awaiting this one as well. 8D Good work.

just gunna say Outlaw is one of the only 2 hacks I've ever actually finished so this one will probably be finished too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back