• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cereal

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Does anybody else remember the limited edition Pokemon breakfast cereal? It was basically just lucky charms with Pokemon shaped marsh mellows, but never the less, it was teh rule! I remember going camping with my grandparents and we all ate Pokemon cereal in the morning, I think I was nine or ten. It was a good time, and I can still taste those Oddish and Jigglypuff shaped marsh mellows!

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Haha yes I remember that! xD I wanted to keep the box :P I also remember pokemon Eggo waffles, they had marrill and pikachu and some other pokemon on them. I used to always eat those :P

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    The last time that I ate that cereal, I had it with spoiled milk. So the cereal tasted nasty. >.< But I remember it fondly. Little Pikachu head mashmallows with Jigglypuff and Oddish... xP

On the topic of Pokemon food, there was also the fruit snacks, fruit rolls, and macaroni-and-cheese. I still find boxes of the mac-and-cheese at work. Which makes me wonder if I should clean off the shelves more. o.o

I still have the Meowth shaped noodle and fruit snack. 'Cause I was obsessed with the cat.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    There was Pokemon Cereal?! Seriously?! Wow, I must not remember them. The only Pokemon food I remember are the limited edition Pokemon Popsicles. I always ate the Gengar ones xD They were good. They melted easilier than other Popsicles though, so you had to eat 'em fast xD

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    I remember the pokemon popsicles! Those were yummy. I liked the Gengar ones too :]

Did you know they've got pokemon Sausages in Japan? 0_o;

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I remembered that and also the Pokemon Pop-tarts and with each Pop-tart pack it came with an either and Entei, Totodile, Pichu or Pikachu pencil topper

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Bkue

(Ba-Kooo)
    Years
    I remember that, I ate Pokemon Cereal, Pokemon Mac-o-roni and cheese (Best food EVER btw) But I dont remember Pokemon waffles or pop-tarts.. I have this odd memory picture of the commercial though..

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I think I've had Pokemon cereal before. It was probably 6 years ago though.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I remember that! It tasted so good... mm. I also remember getting a Pikachu popsicle, yum, I wish they still made them ;P

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Pokemon Cereal

I want some right now XD

poke lover

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Lol, I remember that. They were great, i was so excited to get up in the morning to eat my Pokemon cereal while watching Pokemon before school, hehe.

Back