• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cerium

What Starter type?

• Normal

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Other post.

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
um im still your mapper right?
Also my hack is just about to release a beta and after that Ill be mapping alot so while I am just ask what needs mapping ok?

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
um im still your mapper right?
Also my hack is just about to release a beta and after that Ill be mapping alot so while I am just ask what needs mapping ok?
yer you both are you get faster progress that way and i know that you will be busy with your hack cus of its coolness:P
and could you map a second town after samike as finished scripting thanks then you can try it out

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
well could you just do you random maps to practace on for now
then when the scripting is finished i will tell you what to do

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
no you battle them later on in the game you just see them in the lab then you battle your rival(who is your friend like wally) in the lab just like lg/fr after you get your pokemon

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
This hack seem a fair project... The only think I don't like it's the fakemons xD (never liked innovation)

I just think you should use D\P tiles instead of the fire red ones.

Will it have pokemon from sinnoh region? (without counting the eevee evolutions)

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
This hack seem a fair project... The only think I don't like it's the fakemons xD (never liked innovation)

I just think you should use D\P tiles instead of the fire red ones.

Will it have pokemon from sinnoh region? (without counting the eevee evolutions)
no i have some tiles but im just waiting for them to be inserted so will update then, and yes we will be using d/p pokemon

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Here's and idea for the starter; Bidoof! :P
Seriously though, why not something slightly cool and underused. Teddiursa, Zangoose, Jigglypuff... I voted for "Normal" in the poll.
Storywise... How about you follow the other three around for a little bit, then you find out your land is being invaded by the neighboring land. Epic struggles ensue.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
no i have some tiles but im just waiting for them to be inserted so will update then, and yes we will be using d/p pokemon

Good this hack will be great with tiles - if you would like i can tile insert small things like trees rocks and mountains - if you need any quick help that is :)

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Here's and idea for the starter; Bidoof! :P
Seriously though, why not something slightly cool and underused. Teddiursa, Zangoose, Jigglypuff... I voted for "Normal" in the poll.
Storywise... How about you follow the other three around for a little bit, then you find out your land is being invaded by the neighboring land. Epic struggles ensue.
well what i'm going to make sure you see them alot but in the last battle the will just you the egg but im not doing them together otherwise you will have to you will have to train up like 3 eggs at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back