• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon channel?question

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I got a question on channel,Can you actually trade jirachi to your game boy/other games? I got it but Like don't know how to catch it or what ever,Could someone tell me.My game didn't come with a book explaining like all the rest O.o

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Actually, you can get Jirachi with Pokemon Channel, but only on the European version of the game. If you have a US version, you can't get Jirachi.

To get Jirachi downloaded, first you have to complete the game, this involves watching all the channels at least once, plus the full version of the Pichu Bros cartoon (including the 5 seperate parts initially as well). You don't have to collect all the Nice Cards, which helps.

After that is done, on the title screen you will be given the option to download Jirachi to a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald cart. You can do this once per cart, and Jirachi will either be holding a Ganlon Berry or a Petaya Berry (I'm sure it's either one of those two, my one had the Ganlon).

Pika_blue

Cipher ***** Gorigan HATER
    Years
    It is one of the berrys that increase STATS. Jirahci is only obtainable otherwise by if you pre-orderd the bonud disk, UNLESS you are willing to cheat...:D :( :)

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
    Hnnm, I live in Australia, and I'm pretty sure we get the US version of the games, and once I finishes Pokemon Channel it gave me the option to trade Jirachi to my games. [but I do believe I had to have defeated the elite four]

So I got a lever 5 jirachi on my sapphire, and alls well.

Pika_blue

Cipher ***** Gorigan HATER
    Years
    No, that is the Asssie version, the same as a UK version. In other words, your gamecube, aswell as mine, are the 'PAL' versoin. In North America (Not just USA ^_^) it is called the 'NTSC' version.

Years
    It's a cruel joke. I reserved Colosseum for the SOLE PURPOSE of getting that bonus disk, and they were ALL OUT!!! And then I see online about getting it off of Pokemon Channel... ONLY ON THE UK VERSION!!! And then I was ready to resort to cheating... my friend lost his Action Replay right when I found a Jirachi code. I. Hate. Jirachi. Because. It. Is. The. Only. Legendary. That. I. Don't. Have. And. I. Can't. Get. It.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Hello. If you intend to get Jirachi on Pokemon Channel you ought to know:
    • You have to complete the game up to the point where you beat the Elite Four.
    • You have to be saved in a Pokemon Center before you download.
    That's as far as I know.
    Could anyone tell me if you can download Jirachi to Emerald and FR/LG? This would help.

Back