• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Channel

Ruriri

Banned
Years
  • Release Date: December 3,2003 for USA.

Talk here about this new Pokemon Gmae that comes out for NGC next month!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Ruriri said:
    Im getting a NGC for X-Mas so I will get Pokemon Channel too:p!

Also I think it might be like Hey you Pikachu!
    It is like Hey You Pikachu. I've played a demo. You must do everything Pikachu wants you to do or he/she gets upset. I'm glad I'm not that spoiled! Also, I heard it comes out December 1st.

Last edited:

Tweak

:confused: i have to get a gamecube now! just for pokemon channel and pokemon colleseum. :confused: the psyduck reporter in pokemon channel is so cute!

Ruriri

Banned
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    :confused: i have to get a gamecube now! just for pokemon channel and pokemon colleseum. :confused: the psyduck reporter in pokemon channel is so cute!
    Yes I agree.I think normal Psyduck is cutte:D
    Im getting a gameCube for Christmas just so I can play Pokemon Channel and Colluseum too!

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 1, 2004
    This game will appeal to the younger Poke trainers...but not the older ones, it doesn't look like fun to me lol

Glalie

King of All Arbok
    Years
  • I know this as a fact, it comes out on the 1st or the 2nd of December, because the store I go to for Pokemon Games said they will have it in there store on the 2nd. And I can't wait till Christmas. I am getting a Gamecube, Pokemon Channel, Yu-Gi-Oh The Falsebound Kingdom, Yu-Gi-Oh The Sacred Cards, and other fun stuff. Why did I remind myself about it. Now I can't wait more. But I don't mind waiting for Pokemon Channel, because I am probably getting it Thursday.

This pic is so adorable.
    It was made by GeneralStar on SPPF.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • no it came out yesterday( december 3)
    i dont have a gamecube so that sux... and i wont get one for christmas so that really sux so then I cant get collesuem so that REALLY SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Psyduck dont spam (that post was spam).

I was going to get it yesterday but Wal-Mart didnt have it (that sucks).
    Can some one tell me what do you do in the game (just play with Pikachu)?
    Basically it's like Hey You Pikachu but with A LOT more stuff. You don't just play with Pikachu.Jirachi is in it. www.serebii.net/pokemon_channel

Back