• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chao Request

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
Years
  • blaziken77 said:
    Yeah, sure. What kind of Missingno? There's a Kabutops skeleton, an "L" glitch or what? Okay I'm guessing the Kabutops skeleton because the 'L' is not even a living thing. Well, it could be living but not a pokemon. I'll just make you a Kabutops skeleton.

Okay, I'll have the Kabutops skeleton, thanks, blaziken77.

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    The missingno is really hard. Don't worry, I'll finish it but it won't be 5 minutes or anything.

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
  • Hey Could u Possibly Make 1 of this

Pokemon Chao Request

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    You mean the chao? (25 character rule)

EDIT: I'm still taking requests, you know. and why does everyone call me 'dude'? I'm a girl, dude! okay, now I said dude...

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Does anyone here want to give a request? I'm in the mood for making chaos. ANYONE? PLEASE!!!!!!! I BEG FOR REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S BAD ABOUT MY CHAOS??????!!!!!!
    EDIT: I really want to keep this thread alive!

Last edited:

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    *gasps* A request! Okay. I'll do it. Do you WANT them? It's not going to take a short time though... and now I'm sleepy. -_- Don't worry, I'll do it in the morning.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I'd love to help make chaos with you if it's ok with you?
    if not can you make dark jirachi chao for me?

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Yes it's okay with me. You can help. I will pm you the dark jirachi chao.

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Go to the trainer card forum. There will be lots of request threads and you can request one of the people to make you a trainer card.=D

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Hey, I'm working on the kyogre and groudon chaos... could you make a Missingno (kabutops skeleton) for this guy named 'Darts'?

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Hey, thanks for making it... I'll pm it to the person. Wait, are you going to make this person a manetric chao or I am?

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    O_O You make a good manetric chao. Do you mind pm-ing that to GoldenHouou? She's offline, so she won't be able to see it now.
    And I finished Kyogre chao. ^_^ I doesn't look that much like Kyogre because of the shape of the head. -_-
    Pokemon Chao Request

I made some new chaos for no one, maybe some people will take them in the future...
    Pokemon Chao Request
    Pokemon Chao Request

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    the only way I know how to put images in posts i to attach them so dont be mad.

here's a pikachu chao for whoever wants one

Back