• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Chaos Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Wow, this is just amazingly... amazing! I am amazed by how amazing this amazing hack is! :D

Anyways, yeah, this hack is amazing, so I would say you should keep this up :P
    I'd love to play this hack.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I have to admit that this hack looks (simply put) AMAZING! seriously I don't know if I've ever seen a GBA game/hack with this much intricate detailing. I am sincerly hoping this one gets finished. good luck! :cool:

PS. I sent you a pm letting you know that I am willing to help you translate this into English.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Hi friends, What's Up?
    Well, i have a new Tileset in the game...
    A very Snowy route...
    Pokemon Chaos Legacy

I hope you like it, In this way the phrase?
    Sorry, my english is not very well. :tired:

Good Bye!

looks incredible.
    the only thing that isn't all that amazing is the tree on the left. it looks a little awkward at the top.
    the rest of the tiles are quite excellent

~Wave

.:~Pokemon Species Creator~:.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2007
    you know what I said on WAH, but only remember to put only credits to me, because of the bars... but, well, I'm a fan!

AlexMad said:
    Mexican you had to be!
    I said:
    Mexicans, less but the best!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
    Hehe, thanks for the beautiful comments ^^...
    I forgot give credit to Serg!o for the Snowman (Right of cave) and Alexmad (Tree of middle)...

Well, with a little help in the Block Editor, I have been inserting the Tiles (never use Unlz because I Despair graphics in the B / W)

And with a little practice, change the colors of the Palettes 5, 6 and 7 with Snes palette Editor.
    That Tileset replace it with that of Sootopolis...
    Hehe, Ingenious, no?

More images, coming soon :p
    Bye!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
    Here they have new images of Hack, located Where's the character?
    The Mt, it's something just like Mt Chimney, where ... (That reveals the Beta ^ ^)
    Pokemon Chaos Legacy

Pokemon Chaos Legacy

And the New Pokemon guard of the volcano,(out of context :P), done by Dragonfree.
    Pokemon Chaos Legacy

(Www.dragonflycave.com)
    (Spriter of same Revamps of the Pkmn Jaspe)

I have no name for the Fake, but have any suggestions?
    Well, I hope and posting ...

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Duuuude! those screens are Awesome! the name that comes to mind when I saw that new 'volcano-dragon'was Coronis, but then I thought of Firenze. both are good in my opinion.

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I support you; if you need help give me a msg or something; I like this hack!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Hmm... hey, Lex_14, I haven't done this yet, but I just realized I really wanted to... could I help out? I mean, I could script and sprite and map for you if you want. I think you'd choose spriter (if you ever choose to pick any of them), just ask most people around PC for proof of my ability.

Even if you say no, I'm still adding the support banner! (plus, I'm going to make one for you. :P)

Last edited:

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
    I love your title screen. Yay Manaphy :D. Manaphy is my absolute favourite Water type :)

Good luck with this hack.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Yeah. The information he gives us is just amazing. It gives us a good glimpse of what the game will show us in the game. The screens he gave us for the tiles are great, the title screen, characters, events, all of them are great.

Keep up the good work, Lex.

- Edit -

By the way, I think you should think about a translator for the English version of Chaos Legacy. It's just a suggestion, so you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

And, lastly, Lex said to me on MSN that Chaos Legacy might be quit, he said something about his computer being broken and all, but I couldn't confirm it because he isn't the best at English. But I am sure that he said that.

- 2nd Edit -

And I have name for the Dragon Type Pokemon in your screens, like you said. Drachar, Draflare, Draflame, you got the point. Something of a fusion of the words: Dragon, Draco, Demon, Flare, Flame, Char, you know.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Awwee man this might be out,
    I was waiting for some progress.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Haven't been here for a while. I really LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE the title screen. Also the tiles made my eyes sparkle! XD

I really like it. I wish you for the best! Keep it up! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back