• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Chaos Perfect

Years
    Well my second hack oh yay -_-
    anyway

Story
    Note:The story also goes from one of my older games "Pokemon episode I village of ice"
    Anyway so here it is!
    One day in the Jhoto areayour old town (Newbarktown) got whipped out from a thunderstorm and a very bad flood
    So you move to Smalleville :P
    Anyway your dad was a gym leader so your mom though she would move to the Hoenn area.
    And of course you were forced to leave behind most things during the flood
    so basicly you know no one
    So you introduce yourself to next door (blah blah blah)
    Get a pokemon and decide to fulfill your dream of being a Pokemon master
    since the village of ice was known to have very terrible trainers
    So thats it

-----
    Screenshots

Fossil Roo (Route 102)
    Pokemon Chaos Perfect

Grand Valley (route 101)
    Pokemon Chaos Perfect

Snowy Town (PetalBurg)
    Pokemon Chaos Perfect

Legendary Road (Route 103)
    Pokemon Chaos Perfect

---------------------------------------

Also new things

Well hope you liked em

So right now on making maps im in Snowy city lol

So comments?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2006
    the second screen looks like you have stole the tiles from Pok?mon Naranja the tile from the blimp like thing in the sky that is the sky tile isnt it

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    .:: RANGER-DAVE ::. said:
    the second screen looks like you have stole the tiles from Pok?mon Naranja the tile from the blimp like thing in the sky that is the sky tile isnt it

Second screen has no evidence of stolen tiles - that is the reflection of the clouds

Looks good, sound start to your hack.

Back