• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Pokemon Chaos:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyMew

Flash Animator
Years
  • Yay! Pokemon made into those luvable little fellas, Chaos! I am taking requests for them ^_^ for free! Just PM me or post here what pokemon you want and I'll PM yuo the link. If you want I could also try a pokemon trainer chao! Heheh!
    Previews:

Umbreon Chao

Chinchou chao (heheh just saying that makes me laugh)

Buizel Chao
    Please don't steal the preview ones I spent ages shading them x.x
    You can put them on your webpage or...print them and put them on the wall to stare at? xD
    Credits:
    Chaos - Sega/Sonic
    Pokemon - GameFreak
    Pokemon Chaos - Meep!
    If you don't like my style then go to www.freewebs.com/howtosprite/ to learn how to do them yourself! (click on chaos)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • These are Pixel works, and therefore belong in the Pixel Art subforum. However, you are not allowed to create request threads there, so I am going to have to close this.

If you like, you can create a gallery thread for all your Chaos in the Pixel Art forum, but you're not allowed to ask for requests.

*locks*

--FG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back