• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Character

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
Years
  • I would want to be Champion of the Johto region. Being Champion would be so cool because you would meet many important people and strong trainers.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • My Picture is in My Signature. I would be the champion of Hoenn and i would be currently in Sinnoh.

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years
  • I would like to be May. I like kenta too, he's one of my favourite characters (after May), but he's a boy, and i'm a girl so...

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
  • I'd be Jessie because I love Team Rocket and I could be bad but not evil! Not to mention hanging out with James and Meowth would be fun!

If I were to be a Gym Leader I'd probably be Flannery because we both like fire pokemon.

Hmm...I dunno who else I'd be.....

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'd be Jessie because I love Team Rocket and I could be bad but not evil! Not to mention hanging out with James and Meowth would be fun!

If I were to be a Gym Leader I'd probably be Flannery because we both like fire pokemon.

Hmm...I dunno who else I'd be.....
    Would you be trying to do good things for Giovanni?

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    LOL! What do you mean? Like stealing him Pokemon? Yeap! =D Even though that's not good but in Giovanni's eyes it is....
    Tehe, yep, that's what I meant! XD
    You could be Giovanni if you wanted too, you could create Mewtwo!

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    I know, I would be harley and my boyfriend would be james, Why are there no chocalate characters in pokemon?

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Wow, I've never met any fans of team rocket on PC.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Maybe so! ^_^
    Does anyone like Tracie? I thought he was wierd...

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    When I said chocolate, I meant of African descent. If there were any black characters I probably would chose him

Back