• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Charcoal

Shyok

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    Pokemon Charcoal
    Click this banner to go to site, and get the demo!
    https://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm219/tpogmmo/supportbanner.jpg

Image url

MADE WITH RPG MAKER XP

POKEMON CHARCOAL in progress
    Title needed!
    Trading Server Needed!
    Team Needed!

Team:
    Mapper/Eventer
    Me
    open

Scripter
    open

Spriters
    open

Animation Editor

open

Testers

open

Story
    Your a young adventurer from Firefall town, a small town where you get your first pokemon, learn to play and meet your enemies. Earn badges to become number one! Go through all these challenges and even battle online! You catch pokemon to battle wild, and other trainers to become the best, and your grandpa gives you a Encyclopedia to fill, you have to also find and catch all the pokemon! over 400 pokemon! Gotta catch em all!

Characters:
    Lucas-The main character
    Dawn-The female main character
    May-Your rival/friend
    Prof.Oak-Your grandpa that give you an adventure
    Elite Four- not decided yet
    8 Gym leaders-not decided yet

Features:
    -Day and Night System
    -Full working battle system
    -Full Item system
    -Full catching system
    -Online trading soon!
    -Press z to run after talking to your mom
    -Ipod (radio) Listen to uploaded music!
    -more to come!

Screenshots
    Pokemon Charcoal

Pokemon Charcoal

Pokemon Charcoal

Pokemon Charcoal

Pokemon Charcoal

Pokemon Charcoal

Pokemon Charcoal

Pokemon Charcoal

Pokemon Charcoal

Pokemon Charcoal

THANKS TO POCILL FOR STARTER KIT! AND RYAN CHEONG FOR PLATINUM SPRITES!

also is located in pokeparadise.com

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    hey dud if your game is already working and you got screen shots and some events are set it can go in the gaming showcase section not the plot and space ideas

Shyok

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    OK Mod please move my topic to games showcase please.

sonic smash down

Years
    nice game though im half way almost ready to set my into the showcase myself. but thats for laterlove that map so far from the screenies, and great idea with the ipod music. *thinking to self* through the fire and flames when battling the champion the champion lolzanyways cant wait to see more, now to go work on my game

Shyok

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    nice game though im half way almost ready to set my into the showcase myself. but thats for laterlove that map so far from the screenies, and great idea with the ipod music. *thinking to self* through the fire and flames when battling the champion the champion lolzanyways cant wait to see more, now to go work on my game

the lost world hmm ill check it out! we should be partners if you have a site.

sonic smash down

Years
    no no no no lolz thats the capt's game. its a support banner. im with the pokemon solar and lunar project. but you also may want to look at omega's game pokemon raptor version. that one is good and im working with him on that one

Shyok

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    O i see, it looks way ahead of my game lol, i hope he finishes it!

Years
    Since no one else has said this... the D/P/P character sprites with all of the FR/LG game graphics not so good... your character looks like a blimp in those screen shots. I don't know if it's public or even where it is, but I know I have seen D/P/P character sprites, "devamped" so to say, to fit those graphics. I suggest either changing the character sprites, finding the ones I spoke of, or spriting up your own.

Shyok

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    Since no one else has said this... the D/P/P character sprites with all of the FR/LG game graphics not so good... your character looks like a blimp in those screen shots. I don't know if it's public or even where it is, but I know I have seen D/P/P character sprites, "devamped" so to say, to fit those graphics. I suggest either changing the character sprites, finding the ones I spoke of, or spriting up your own.
    i will promise to change the sprites, as soon as i find new platinum devamped ones, to fit the size. right now im not too worried about that.,

sonic smash down

Years
    hey shyok, did you have to do anything for the movements of the player? code anything or watever.cause my player wont move.

but the character does look a little out of porportion but true there is far more concerns before titying up stuff

Shyok

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    are you sure the grass is under a O, not a X on tileset database. lol that can be a problem. Or else i dont know lol, you could be using a different unset tileset of unmovable grass etc.

anyways I NEED A TEAM FOR MY GAME!

sonic smash down

Years
    no im not talking about the tilesets of it. im actually talking about the character. i cant move an inch in my room and i didnt change a thing from poccil's changes. and its not on an x tileset so it can move it just wont

im also getting a team together for my game, and helping omega with his, but if you want i can be an idealist for you

Shyok

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    no im not talking about the tilesets of it. im actually talking about the character. i cant move an inch in my room and i didnt change a thing from poccil's changes. and its not on an x tileset so it can move it just wont

im also getting a team together for my game, and helping omega with his, but if you want i can be an idealist for you

ok thanks, lol be my idea list :)

Shyok

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    Images UPDATED* and new Support Banner*

Need Mapper really bad, just upload map05.etc then I put into my game folder and create events

Last edited:

Shyok

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    -----------------------*BUMP*---------------------------------

Back