• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles: Episode 2 - Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Character Name: Manuel Jonas Croven
    Birth Date: April 30th 1992

Apperance: Manuel is a bit...strange. For one, his hair are straight, standing and blue. Not a deep, calm, blue, but a strong, electric-like one. Yes, those are dyed, obviously, the real colour is a quite dull brown; the eyes, instead, are of a beautyful emerald green, but are often covered by a pair of old sunglasses. The body is extremely skinny: he stands at almost 2 meters (6 feet, 8 inches) tall, yet he is just 75 kilos in weight! The face is long and sharp, with an hooked nose and an extremelt large mouth. He has 3 piercings in each ear, 2 nose-piercings, 4 on the right eyebrow and 2 on the left one; one on the lower lip, on the tongue and in the navel. He usually wears a pair of worn out jeans that are extremely large, held just by an heavy black belt, a black shirt and a set of armbands, wristlets, chains and ankle bandages. Yet, even if he seems like a killer or the like, the eyes are gentle and caring. They quite mix it up with the rest of the body.

Personality: This is a description of how your character acts around others and how they interact with their Pokemon. Be sure to create a character you will enjoy playing, because I will enforce that you roleplay similar to your character's personality description!

History: Besides being born and raised in New Bark Town, your character's past is pretty much up to you. Just keep in mind, please, that they don't get any super powers or anything like that. You are a normal 12-16 year-old human. Remember, the longer and more detailed this is, the better. I will be accepting only the best characters sign-ups!

Preferred Starter: Togepi

Ending this in some hours. I'm leaving now, so I can't finish this right now ^^

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    To WeissRaben: Your spot is reserved. Finish up your Sign-Up and make a Trainer Card and you will be Accepted.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Character: Rin Ishuzu
    Birthday. September 8th 1993

Apperence: Rin has an elegant demneor around her.She is often seen whering midnight blue turtle neck with long sleeves and black jeans. She wheres black laced high healed boots and is never seen whering any other shoes.She has long dark hair and her eyes are a frail pink maybe violet. She stands about 5"9 and weights onl 100-110 because she is in very weak health, she has scars all over her body from a painful past and isn't one to talk about. Her weak health makes her skin very pale so if you saw her skin would make her a gastly white.

Personality: Rin is cold and indifferent to everyone accept her pokemon.She rarely talks and this is only to give battle commands when she is battling a trainer. Either way she is a big fan of the pokemon Dratini and hopes to find one someday and raise one. Rin also has quite a temper if she's mad. If she's mad enough you will end up with deep scratches on your face. Rins cold personality never gave her any friends so she is often seen alone and only with her pokemon.

History: As stated by the above, Rin is in weak health and the scars on her body show an abusive past. Rin was born and raised in Newbark town and is now currently living there,Rin hated it here in her home she wanted to leave so badly.. Rin wouldn't do anything wrong but she would end up getting beaten unconscious and then she would awake on the floor hours later. Her body was always stung with bruising and deep cuts. People thought something was wrong when they saw Rin come outside and Rin was tired of people whispering about her so Rin just gave up going outside for several years. One day after she had turned 15 she decided enough was enough, so she was going to head over to Proffeser Elms and get her first pokemon.

Preffeferred Starter: Togepi. I edited this. I can choose this since its not techinically taken right? :S But as Brawler said I probably won't get it.. but its worth a try right? xD

If I can't get in here I'll see if I can make it into your Hoeen and Sinnoh episodes (if you do make one that is..because its an assumption o.o)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    To Ghost Princess: Unfortunately, Cyndaquil is already taken. The only Pokemon possibly left are Totodile, Chikorita and Togepi. They are reserved, though, so your chances are fairly slim at getting them.

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years
  • I'll say I'm finish now. I've changed her name, but I don't think that's a problem?

Oh and I've made a trainer cards as you told;

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    decided to change to totadile since the other person had such a long sign up for cyndaquil
    new tainer card:

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • Character Name: Adeline O'Neil
    Birth Date: 12th of September

Appearance: Adeline is rather short for her age, standing at 5'2, but instead of whining about her height, she embraces it. Her frame is very petit, and she is often accused of being anorexic, but she eats like a Munchlax and enjoys food deeply. Her hair is a deep auburn and short, so that it just touches her shoulders. Adeline has deep, emerald green eyes and a golden tan.
    On a whole, Adeline has been described as cute or pretty, she has a small, heart shaped face with delicate features. Her hands are slender and have long fingers, which perfectly suit her instrument of choice, the piano.

Adeline always wears a pair of dark jeans and an emerald green turtle neck sweater. On her feet she wears hiking boots, which are well worn from her days of exploring the route's surrounding Newbark Town. She wears minimal makeup but takes great care in keeping her short hair soft and shiny. On her left hand she wears a real emerald ring, with a white gold band, but she often places it on the plain white gold chain she wears around her neck. She carries a worn brown leather backpack, in which she carries a sketchbook as she is always drawing the Pokemon she comes across.

Personality: Adeline is a fairly quiet person, and prefers to express her feelings through either music or art. She has few close friends, and feels awkward in social situations. She is not rude however, and will always introduce herself to people she meets, and will become offended if they do not do the same. Adeline has impeccable manners and is very bright for her age, excelling in art, English and geography at school. Strangely, she prefers the company of adults than that of people her age. She knows that boys consider her to be pretty, but doesn't understand why, her self esteem and confidence has never been great, and she blushes very easily. However, she has had a few boyfriends and when she does fall for guys she falls very hard and very fast. On a whole she is a happy, shy sixteen-year-old girl who is still not comfortable in her own skin. She also likes being called Addie.

History: Adeline was born to Renee and David Greene, who decided they were not ready to look after a child and adopted her to a lovely couple in Newbark Town. Adeline's adoptive parents, Sarah and Alex O'Neil were unable to conceive themselves and doted on the infant.

Adeline grew up happily in the O'Neil's comfortable and pleasant home, and attended the local school, making few friends due to her shyness. However, the company of her parents Pokemon, a Mareep, a Seaking and a Skarmory, compensated her lack of friends. Adeline felt more comfortable with Pokemon, as she felt like they never judged her. It wasn't long before she began drawing them and developed a knack for it.

Adeline was told that she was adopted when she was eight; she surprisingly accepted the news very well and was barely curious as to who her birthparents were. The O'Neil's kept in touch with the Greene's, sending photos, copies of Adeline's drawings and her progress which was accepted readily. Renee decided that she wanted to meet the daughter she gave up but the O'Neil's insisted that she would wait until Adeline was twelve.

Meanwhile Adeline began playing her father's piano as well as continuing with her art. One day, when she was ten, Alex introduced his daughter to Professor Elm. Alex knew the Professor as he was a computer technician and had fixed the Professor's computers on many occasions. Professor Elm was deeply intrigued by the young girl and often invited her around to sketch any new Pokemon he found.
    Adeline took to exploring Route 29, Cherrybrook City and the foot of Mount Silver, searching for more Pokemon to explore. Her mother would often accompany her and take to reading idly in the sun whilst her daughter stalked around, drawing as many Pokemon as possible.

When Adeline was twelve her biological parents came to visit from Olivine City, the meeting did not go well. Whilst Renee approached the situation well and won Adeline over, her husband David bought Adeline to tears and it was firmly suggested that the Greene's should leave immediately.
    Since then Renee has visited annually, a week after Adeline's birthday and staying each time for a week, but her husband did not join her.

As the years progressed Adeline became a more skilled artist and even began drawing for school posters and newsletters as well as commissioning out portraits of people's Pokemon. She also honed in on her piano skills, winning tuition at an academy of music for three summers. Over time Adeline became closer to her biological mother, whilst still remaining loyal to her true family. When Adeline was sixteen, Renee found out that David had been cheating on her for years and he was divorcing her. Renee was distraught and sunk into a deep depression, so Adeline decided to leave her cosy hometown and head to Olivine City to comfort her biological mother. On hearing this Professor Elm insisted on giving her a Pokemon and asked her to compete in the Jhoto Gym League challenge while she had the chance.

Preferred Starter:
    Togepi, but seeing as there's a huge waiting list for anything, I'll take whatever except for Tyrougue. Or a reserved spot in the next series.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    To Laurenlovestoned: Seeing as the other person's reservation ran out of time, I am going to ACCEPT you. Congratulations. Your stats will be posted up in the OOC Thread. You have Togepi.

To Falling Star: You are ACCEPTED, but you get Chikorita. Are you okay with that?

To Sean: You are ACCEPTED once again, and I have changed you to Totodile.

To Bladerzac: You are ACCEPTED.

To Everyone Else: Sorry if you did not get into the RPG. I really had a tough time choosing these people and, if you feel left out, don't worry. Other spots will open up (if people leave), and there are more Episodes to come! Thanks for the applications!

NOTE: The RPG will be starting shortly, just to let everyone who is accepted know. Make sure you update your Trainer Cards (if needed, with a different starter) and we can get this thing going to beat those darn Kanto Trainers!

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    thx man and u spelled my name wrong its seth whykes u forgot the h in whykes lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    NOTE: If this RPG looks familiar, that is because I have another RPG very similar to this, except that it takes place in the Kanto Region. My goal, obviously, is to have the Trainers from this Region (Johto) meet up with the Trainers from Kanto at the Pokemon League and battle to see who really is the best Trainer! I created this post, also, because I did recieve many requests to join Episode 1 - Kanto. Because of this, I created Episode 2 - Johto! Enjoy!

this wouldn't work because this means that the kanto people need more posts to stay in tune with johto (us) i tought when we meet we would just say hi and if people wanted to try and work to gether

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    oh ok sean hope u get throgh it al but now we need some one new or we don't have anyone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back