• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Chronicles Of Bakto!!!

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon: Chronicles Of Bakto

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pok?mon Fire Red (USA)

.:: Introduction ::.
    well, After Pokemon Stone flopped :( i decided to make another romhack to surpass Stone in everyway. now my dream has come true. This hack has destroyed stone in quality, gameplay and fun-ness. This is my 6th hack, and ive only been working on it for like 2 weeks. So right now all thats done is the first town, title screen sprites and overworlds... bear with me with this because emerald is quite a hard game to hack... and its also my first emerald hack. Im working on other hacks with other people right now so... i might be abit slow. well thats enough for the intro. on to the story :)

.:: Story ::.
    Ok. after ash beat the hoenn league it inspired misty to leave her gym and become a trainer. after 3 years she beat all the leagues and tournaments and was matched only by ash. so 11 years after fighting each other endlessly and always being evenly matched they get a call, by professor Eon, A professor from Anturnist. he tells them that a new region called Bakto has been discovered and sends you there to explore and stop Team rocket. also, all the pokemon in Bakto are completely new. so you have 384 pokemon to catch in this game. so you play either ash or misty in a competition to beat all the gyms, beat team rocket and beat the league first to finally settle the score.

.:: Features ::.
    New Pokemon
    New Maps
    New Trainers
    New gym leaders
    New region
    New Elite Four
    New Storyline

.:: Team ::.
    Mapper: lol dnt kno his name :D
    Scripter: Me
    Wild Pokemon Editor: ME
    Overworlds: MEEE!!! lol
    Spriter: Scyther, Ramon99, Matlee

Screenies XD
    Pokemon Chronicles Of Bakto!!!

- pwnage xD
    screenies will be updated more maps are done... tmoz -.-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    hahah first to post looks great, though not much detail looking forward to it.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    thx its only like 0.3% complete :P im workin on it so i should have updates by tomorrow.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Looks good, but there's a map error in the 2nd screen shot.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    thx maps look abit plain cuz i havnt had hardly any time to work on it... anywayz now everything is out of the way im gonna do tilesets. then mapping then text then pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Hi i am also working on Chronicles of Bakto! I am changing some maps, location of pokemon and moves pokemon learn etc. Any ideas please tell me!!!

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
    Ok for starters u're title page is....... so coooool can I make u a gym leader would be an honour to sprite 4 u.

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
    Please

please can i be a trainer or create a trainers for you i REALLY want your hack to be succesful and your hack is WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    the BETA isnt done yet... im going to reveal one of my starters today... ill post it in screenshots :D
    and about being gym leaders.... add my msn... [email protected]

Last edited:

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    :D nice spriting... u wanna be in the team? u can be a base spriter :D
    ---EDIT---
    oh and i added another new pokemon to the 1st post :D
    ---EDIT2---
    lol added another pokemon... the pokemon added is a concept sprite... its not gonna be the actual sprite... oh and expect the BETA next week(the beta will include up to the second gym[inclusive]) :S

Back