• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2008
What I meant is the steps on the side view are twice as big, not to mention they have brown handles while the front ones dont. And is there gonna be an old region to also be in the game with the new region? And I have an idea how to trigger the lugia newspaper event. What if you had to have the 3 legendary birds along with you to make lugia appear?

Atomic Reactor

later in the game steps have brown handles. those indicate that there man made.

as in hte first post i mentioned that all regions will be in it. except for maybe one... which will be nuked... maybe.

and thats a good idea. but i dont have a lugia event. it was just a roughdraft for a newspaper idea.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2008
Well it looks great. Could I help you with graphics? I'm good at editing to make overworld sprites of pokemon along with revamping.

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
Not bad! Some of the mapping is pretty dull, but generally it looks fairly good. I will be watching this thread eagerly over the next few weeks ;) .

Atomic Reactor

can you please give an example of my "dull" mapping?

heres six screenies of Atomic City
screenshot20.png

it includes the top level of the gym =)

Atomic Reactor

sorry everybody. im going to suspend chronicles for a while. theres alot of stuff that needs fixing and editing and finishing.
ive also got 2 other projects to work on. so they should improvve my game making skill.
sorry everybody. dont worry, im not quitting. jsut suspending for a while. chronciles will be back.
and wen it does itll be better than ever!

Mod please close.

Atomic Reactor

o, itll still be fun. but alot of stuff still needs to be done. i hope you will all like it wen it makes a comeback =)

look out for pokemon chaptic soon.
another Atomic Productions games!

please close moderaters.

Atomic Reactor

lol thanks. but your support will have to wait untill it makes a return. unless u wana support chaotic. u can read up on it and see pre-thread screenshots at the AP site.
thanks for the support tho.

mods. please close.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
lol thanks. but your support will have to wait untill it makes a return. unless u wana support chaotic. u can read up on it and see pre-thread screenshots at the AP site.
thanks for the support tho.

mods. please close.

You need to report a post and tell that you want to have it closed or PM a mod. I reported it for you.

Hopefully this is back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back