• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Cintrine (Final Release released)

Do you think that I should create a new hack or continuing updating Pokemon Cintrine?

• Create new hack

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Update

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
  • okay i still had the problem using the save i had originally of the 5th gym not being unchallengeable so i started a new game and it seems when fixing the script you removed the part where you get the devon scope so you can't get past the kecleon
    Oh darn! I forgot!
    I'll fix it up ;)

Forbidden1

csgo
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    cant go past 6th gym, cant find any exits or entrances.
    you should REALLY make the entrances and exits look clearer, kinda hard to see em.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i also just get the white screen when i patch it, but lips says the patch is succerful. what vba settings do you use to run this game?

School days again...
    Years
  • To all:
    Fixed: Pokemon Cintrine Final Version 1.051.ips (618,5 kB)
    Download this if you haven't.
    If you dowloaded the older ones, you'll have to see a msg that I said to Forbidden1 :)

There's a tile error:

Pokemon Cintrine (Final Release released)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • I think you got a little carried away with the level curve, I mean jesus, fourth Gym with lv. 50's, Thats just evil! Though I just found a Giratina, my favorite pokemon. This should help, It was a little easy to catch by the way.

Oh, and by the way, the insertion of the Giratina Another sprite is Flawless, nice.

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    okay i see you made it so the dad no gives an item, but it's the wrong one, he gives you ???????? instead of the devon scope.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I am sorry to say, but i would've thought this was a great hack despite tile errors if you had been able to evolve pokemon. it takes a lot away from the game when you can't evolve a pokemon.

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • I think you got a little carried away with the level curve, I mean jesus, fourth Gym with lv. 50's, Thats just evil! Though I just found a Giratina, my favorite pokemon. This should help, It was a little easy to catch by the way.

Oh, and by the way, the insertion of the Giratina Another sprite is Flawless, nice.
    :D

okay i see you made it so the dad no gives an item, but it's the wrong one, he gives you ???????? instead of the devon scope.
    Aw man...
    If you would like to continue, remove it using adv map.

I am sorry to say, but i would've thought this was a great hack despite tile errors if you had been able to evolve pokemon. it takes a lot away from the game when you can't evolve a pokemon.
    I know T-T

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Well, I finally found the sixth gym after being bombarded from wild pokemon and trainers in the tough road and getting killed by Vampireons in the haunted path and now I have to deal with a Metagross. T_T

At least Giratina can kill off the Vampireons.

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • Well, I finally found the sixth gym after being bombarded from wild pokemon and trainers in the tough road and getting killed by Vampireons in the haunted path and now I have to deal with a Metagross. T_T

At least Giratina can kill off the Vampireons.
    Lolz
    I remember how many levels I must train for my Lucario :D
    (tip: Your Giratina might be useless in the end but then you can catch an Origin Forme somewhere~ Lv75)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Giratina just learned Earthquake while killing Vampireons and I swept that sailor's ass.

I Thought that you have to beat the game to go to Sinnoh, thats where it was in the Beta 5.

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • Giratina just learned Earthquake while killing Vampireons and I swept that sailor's ass.

I Thought that you have to beat the game to go to Sinnoh, thats where it was in the Beta 5.
    Yes you can. But it is currently abandoned.
    However, you can have fun there.
    I'll get it done when i have the time :knockedou

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Thank god for flying salamence, now to the seventh gym, (Please oh god I hope its Psychic so Giratina and Vampireon can sweep) Is it to the south of that mini Hoenn area?

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • ... I can help fix this glitch if you want...
    Yay!
    Also, can you do me another thing? Fix the ???????? item thing.
    Change the giveitem to give devon scope.
    pretty please?
    Pokemon Cintrine (Final Release released)

Thank god for flying salamence, now to the seventh gym, (Please oh god I hope its Psychic so Giratina and Vampireon can sweep) Is it to the south of that mini Hoenn area?
    Yes. You had it! The 7th is psychiced!
    Quite easy since gardevoir and alakazam are his only pokes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back