• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Cintrine

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
  • This one is very well. =) However,you may try the tree palette of the second one. It looks very aesthetic and beautiful. These ones are OK too,but i prefer the ones i mentioned personally.
    As you can see below, I've done what you've wanted but you may also wanna see an alternate version of the palletes ;)
    You forgot me in the credits, please, put me on the credits.
    Oh...
    I gave credits to wah instead but I'll give credits to you ^^
    i love that ^^ the tiles and maps are GREAT =3
    hey if i can help you just aks ^_^ i hope i can help you
    Thx :)
    In which way can you help?
    Yeah, that one looks even nicer. :3
    :)
    Well, xoax wanted the trees brighter so... maybe you can take a look again?

I've slightly edited the trees' palletes in order to blend well with the landscape but xoax, if you want it the way you wanted, give me a word ;)
    pokemoncintrine02.png
    pokemoncintrine04.png

I have 2 altenate versions of the palletes. The difference between these 2 screens are the trees. The right screen has a softer feeling while the left one looks hard :)
    Tell me wheter to keep the old one or use the alternated one :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    There's no need to just keep posting pallete changes until everyone is happy, just choose what you like. But, if you really want my opinion, I'd say the 1st one is best.

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • There's no need to just keep posting pallete changes until everyone is happy, just choose what you like. But, if you really want my opinion, I'd say the 1st one is best.
    If you said so... :P

Updates
    I'm currently re-mapping the Munder Woods and the current progress looks like this:
    pokemoncintrine01.png
    Big trees, don't you think? ____________________________________________________________ And one more thing. I've edited the boot screen a little, making it look like this:
    pokemoncintrine01.png
    News
    The final exam of this year will "come" to my school to invade us, students. The war between us and the exam will last a week, starting from tomorrow. I might not be able to update much or might even get banned from playing computer for a week. :(

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • I am wondering since there is an Airport does that mean we can go on airplanes? Also will there be a Flying type gym near it if there is a gym near it?
    I purposely made an airport 'cos the rom doesn't have enough flying positions :\
    The airport's not in a city so there won't be any gyms ;)

Update
    A new trailer~ You may wonder how that Tailow almost killed my Torchic The reason is that her first pokemon knows how to "charm", lowering my attack stats by a great amount -_-'l"

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    wew, ive played his hack before. and i cant figure out what to do on the devon scope thing because it was "??????" in my key items inventory. and now. i want to play it again. it looks awesome to me. but ive have to wait until its finished. ^^

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • pokemoncintrine07.png

is the building here is custom tile? because it's looks good, and why not change the OWs?
    Erm... this is Kyledove's work...
    I like this one more than I like the old one.....
    I felt that way too... :\

wew, ive played his hack before. and i cant figure out what to do on the devon scope thing because it was "??????" in my key items inventory. and now. i want to play it again. it looks awesome to me. but ive have to wait until its finished. ^^
    Maybe you have to wait 'cos this one will take more than just 2 years...
    -----------------------
    Ok, it's been a while since I last updated...
    I've just transfered schools and stayed in the school hostel meaning that there aren't any computers for me to work -_-'l"
    This hack is still going on as long as my comic continues, so, gotta be patient :)

Back