• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Citerine-The Emerald Hack

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Well good luck with your hack, and for the record, i don't care if you keep the sig, it doesn't bother me, but it might bother the mods....

nct28th

MY METAPOD IS HARDER LOLZ XD
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
nah i doubt it trampy isnt a word

loyalknight

pokemon master not a hacker
Years
if i may make a point well if ncy mispelled teh name of his game then wouldn;t that make the two titles diffrent by diffrent letters o.o si if fact u both had diffrent named games

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Spoiler:

Anyway you have a lot of spelling and grammar errors in your post and you need to better organize your stuff. And if you're at such a loss for tools, just look here. It has everything there is.

Oh also: Legendaries are a poor choice of starters. It shows you're not creative enough to come up with a good starter. Entei, Suicune, and Raikou are such a generic trio and I'm sorry but anyone could've thought to make them the three starters. (Not to mention they're not Psychic. You keep saying that they are.)

Last edited:

loyalknight

pokemon master not a hacker
Years
Spoiler:

Anyway you have a lot of spelling and grammar errors in your post and you need to better organize your stuff. And if you're at such a loss for tools, just look here. It has everything there is.

Oh also: Legendaries are a poor choice of starters. It shows you're not creative enough to come up with a good starter. Entei, Suicune, and Raikou are such a generic trio and I'm sorry but anyone could've thought to make them the three starters. (Not to mention they're not Psychic. You keep saying that they are.)

they used to be phsycic and hes 12 year old he is allowed some errors. the pokemon being rares dosen't mean there is no imagination most pokemon make crap beginners except the usual ones and also most pokemon like the 3 dogs and it can make a great storyline if you actually have enougth imagination.

Back