• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
Years
  • So now you're updating with Platinum sprite huh? Well, I better start checking on this thread more. Proffessor Rowan looks very, very Diamond Pearlish (I think that's good ^^;). I'm really looking foward to this one!

Dratii

Working on something new...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Really good looking. Professor Rowan's beard kind of melts into his face a bit too much (could be my computer though, the brightness is really high) and don't make Lucas' head as big it is in D/P please

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    glad to see you're getting some progress done, i thought you had changed this for liquid crystal.keep it up.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    The best Sinnoh hack here, way better than sinnoh legacy sorry to the creator of that lol but this owns it!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    this is a really good but there was no need to say that

Well I am sorry but I just like this better, I felt this deserved more credit, I think I have the right to state my opinion and sorry i I offended you in any way, if you wish to take further action i can edit my post.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    On-Topic: Great job with the Lucas running sprite. (b'')b
    Can't wait to see more progress! :D
    Good Luck~

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • hmmm, no spam please, and thanks, I was gonna add the platinum lucas clothes but thought making OWs for it would go over the 16 color limit.

I may pall edit when I feel like it, all intro sprites except rowan are using fire red default pallettes believe it or not :P

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Well I never posted maps so here's Twinleaf:-
    Spoiler:

btw progress is slow these few days, I'm working on Liquid Crystal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back