• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
  • I'm kinda screwed...I reformatted PC and lost my rom, however...I think tony may have the rom....but I'm really not sure...
    if not, I'll just restart (I still have my maps XD)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    I'm kinda screwed...I reformatted PC and lost my rom, however...I think tony may have the rom....but I'm really not sure...
    if not, I'll just restart (I still have my maps XD)

Damn.. sorry man..

but FEAW you got your maps! Lol XD

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I don't know how to say this...BUT
    I GIVE THIS UP
    BECAUSE I PHAIL AT LIFE!

Ok not really, :D
    Well truth is my Roms in pretty bad shape, a lot of glitchy music has left my rom being very unstable, I will be restarting this all, everything should be back to playable standard by friday, I'll do the tiles when I can be bothered.
    well, At least I'm not the average hacker who'd give his hack up for soemthing so pety.
    Expect Stuff soon.

May make a new thread. I'll PM The new mod (dshayabusa) to close this, because I love him that much <3 :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    I don't know how to say this...BUT
    I GIVE THIS UP
    BECAUSE I PHAIL AT LIFE!

Ok not really, :D
    Well truth is my Roms in pretty bad shape, a lot of glitchy music has left my rom being very unstable, I will be restarting this all, everything should be back to playable standard by friday, I'll do the tiles when I can be bothered.
    well, At least I'm not the average hacker who'd give his hack up for soemthing so pety.
    Expect Stuff soon.

May make a new thread. I'll PM The new mod (dshayabusa) to close this, because I love him that much <3 :D

Good luck dude, and dont quit dude, this hack so cool.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Thread closed upon request. You can PM Blazichu, Christos or myself if you want this thread opened again. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back