• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
So I don't know if this has been brought up but in Cloud White one, you tease the starters at the first route along with other national dex pokemon. While this is nice and all, it seems that their capture rates haven't been adjusted to the route itself. The first route is meant to have easy to capture pokemon but starters have capture rates that rival legendaries, something the Pokemon people likely did to frustrate hackers who attempt to force them into games. The same capture rates are present in pokemon outside of the normal regional pokedex, it's why they only start to appear on the the Sevii islands or after the league. By that time you can deal with any problems you're presented with but at the start of the game, you can't afford to throw all your pokeballs at one monster in hopes of capturing it.

I'm not trying to be mean or throw shade, I simply think that the capture rates should have been adjusted to accommodate their inclusion in the early game. I'm hoping that you'll look into this if possible, I don't know if you can for the first game but seeing as how you're making a second one. Please try and find a way to adjust the capture rates if you wish to use non Kanto pokemon early on, I know it's possible as I've seen it in other roms. Just figured I'd bring this to your attention encase someone else hasn't done so.

I highly doubt he'll do that, this game is the finished product as far as I know, but I do agree that should be tweaked, but it's unlikely it'll be done.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 28, 2022
So I play the game on my ps vita, but the audio is bad like really bad I don't know if there's away to fix it.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 2, 2022
How do i go to Jhoto?
I have beaten the elite four like 3 times
I have also handed the ruby and sapphire to celio on one island
The guards are still not letting me in

VhieTime

Planning to start a channel for gaming will you su
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 30, 2021
Anyone still playing this? I don't know if someone asked it before but I can't go to the birth island and Navel Rock even I have both of the aurora and mystic ticket. The sailor don't recognise my ticket just the rainbow pass. I know you need to complete the sevii island mission but as far as I know I finished them all or did I missed anything? Any missions we need to do in the Island?
Can you help me out guys. Thanks 😉

Btw I'm playing v523d version in my Android phone using John gba.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 28, 2022
So I saw that when I got to veridian city, and it was nighttime idk but I think that if you add lights that would be cool because I saw that there are streetlights, but they don't light up.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 13, 2022
Hello, I play on v515 and I saw some people stuck at level 100 and can't go to level 101+.
I tried myself to give a lot of rare candy to a pokemon to see if I can go further but apparently I can't go to level 101+.
Am I going to unlock the levels over 100 soon in the story or is it a bug or something?
(I beat the leave, i'm doing the quests on the sevii islands.
Thanks

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 3, 2021
Does anyone know how would I get a Shedinja in Pokemon Cloud White? Leveling Nincada with an empty slot and a pokeball won't work and I've tried trading with Pokemon Ruby but when the characters where seated to trade, the screen blacks out. I am playing Pokemon on a MyBoy emulator on my phone.

Years
So I played this game last year to pass the time. And oh boy. It's something at least, but still a bit disappointed that this first going was overlooked when it's sequels got updated at the same time. An update would really do justice to iron out this buggy mess (I've counted, there's way too many broken event flags and bugs that it is exhaustive).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I ran into an issue where I was freezing fighting the female team rocket member in the rocket warehouse on five island. Has anyone found a fix for this yet? It sucks because I can't progress any further without fighting her and the fight is unavoidable.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Playing Cloud White on Eclipse Emu for iOS. Encountering multiple bugs when engaging other trainers on the Sevii islands. It gets to this point (see pictures attached) and when I get in their line of sight it freezes before the battle begins. Could this be patched so I could get to the mega crystal?

Attachments

• B8EFB01A-23A7-4EE4-A54F-B68F1BCEEB94.png
    B8EFB01A-23A7-4EE4-A54F-B68F1BCEEB94.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 77D06B9B-A493-4B01-81BA-982AD55A38A9.png
    77D06B9B-A493-4B01-81BA-982AD55A38A9.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 6
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
I ran into an issue where I was freezing fighting the female team rocket member in the rocket warehouse on five island. Has anyone found a fix for this yet? It sucks because I can't progress any further without fighting her and the fight is unavoidable.

I'm having the same issue! Would be nice if this could get patched

Days
  • Age 18
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
So, I appear to be stuck. I am currently in the mangan arcapellago, in the first part of the scenario. For one, I use a script adjustment to the game called pokemon access, which allows forpeople to play pokemon who cannot see, like me. But, due to the way either the script was designed or this game was designed, all buildings/locations have "map x" which makes it very hard to know what is going on, since I do not know exactly where I am. But, I am trying to find Cobalt Lake. I am currently around the city wwhere Givanni ressurects and captures Growdon.Could someone give me some more directions than the provided guide gets me? Have a wonderful day.

Days
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
Hi, I have a problem on Sevii Islands with female trainers. Whenever I engaged in combat the game freezes. Random trainers I can ignore, however in rocket hidout on island five there is a female trainer that needs to be fought before entering final room, what totally blocks my progress. Any idea why is that and how to fix it?

EDIT: v515

Days
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
It seems that my last release show up some old bugs that where fixed before. I highly suggest you to get back to the previous patch. I know how tho fix these bugs (hattori , goldtown) but I'm busy right now due to CW2 and CW3 so I'll take a look later.

About the scientist, each scientist can revive a specific fossil (It wasn't well scripted ^^'). If you can't revive your fossil there, you must find in the other regions, the right scientist to bring them back to life.

Normally, if you load the old patch and a save where you are not in Goldtown, the rpblem with Hattori will be fixed. Tell me if it isn't.

I'm having the same issue. I'm stuck on Hattori gym and can't challenge. He just stands there. What I gotta do?

Back