• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clover Green & Purple Mind

Should I Still Make Pokemon Mind?

• Yes Kebbles, You Should!

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • Nah Kebbles, I Don't Think So!

Votes: 32 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    The new tiles look pretty good, Kebbles. Remember what I said, I can help with scripting, spriting, mapping, palette editing, and a bit of tile inserting, so PM me up anytime you want.
    And lastly, I'd like to say to keep it up... because this hack is progressing well!

Thanks EsMaS!
    I will need your help with scripting soon, but I want to work closely with someone, where I can send my IPS to them and they can add the scripting I need, and then Send it back. They would be very much credited and and have my 100% respect lol. Anyone who wants this job, just PM me. They will also earn a spot in the ELITE FOUR!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    gotcha kebbles!
    we'll wait, tiles are worth waiting for.

lol exspecially tiles from Don Patch.
    Once I get the tiles I will most likely re-do the game because I have finally found a personally scripter!
    So expect new events and plenty of other new stuff!
    Much credit to EsMaS!!!
    He is going to much this game awesome!​

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Cool, can't wait to see the new events.
    Question: in this hack, as it says on the first post, celebi is for clover and jirachi is for mind, right? Well, will jirachi ever be catchable in clover and vice versa? (obviously not in this beta, and not for a few betas, but i was just wondering)

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Cool, can't wait to see the new events.
    Question: in this hack, as it says on the first post, celebi is for clover and jirachi is for mind, right? Well, will jirachi ever be catchable in clover and vice versa? (obviously not in this beta, and not for a few betas, but i was just wondering)

Yeah, in the new restarted game i'm going to make a path way to a secret underground cave, where jirachi sleeps for a thousand years, but its been a thousand years since he lost woke, and your beautiful voice wakes him up lol he will most likely be level 70, and in Mind Celebi will be level 70. But the path to Jirachi/Celebi is blocked off by Elders intill you beat the Elite Four.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years

Yeah, in the new restarted game i'm going to make a path way to a secret underground cave, where jirachi sleeps for a thousand years, but its been a thousand years since he lost woke, and your beautiful voice wakes him up lol he will most likely be level 70, and in Mind Celebi will be level 70. But the path to Jirachi/Celebi is blocked off by Elders intill you beat the Elite Four.

Nice idea, I LOVE CELEBI, so cute!
    So, hows putting them D/P pokemon going?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Nice idea, I LOVE CELEBI, so cute!
    So, hows putting them D/P pokemon going?

lol not good.
    I replaced Poliwag with Starly perfectly, then I tried replacing Poliwhirl with Starvia, and it worked except the colours came out pink and stuff, and I can't pallete edit sprites or anything, so I just put starly in for now.
    And its real risky putting them in, the can crash your rom real easy.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years

Nice Idea!
    But as Itman said,
    Will Jirachi be catchable in Clover,
    And Celebi be catchable in Mind?
    Anyhoo good game man!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Nice Idea!
    But as Itman said,
    Will Jirachi be catchable in Clover,
    And Celebi be catchable in Mind?
    Anyhoo good game man!

"Yeah, in the new restarted game i'm going to make a path way to a secret underground cave, where jirachi sleeps for a thousand years, but its been a thousand years since he lost woke, and your beautiful voice wakes him up lol he will most likely be level 70"

Thats for Clover, I soulda said lol sorry.
    And in both games, Celebi is on a Tropical Island, the island will be about the size of 4 viridian forests, and its full of tough Tropical Pokemon and in Clover Green will be full of Team Clovers.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    "Yeah, in the new restarted game i'm going to make a path way to a secret underground cave, where jirachi sleeps for a thousand years, but its been a thousand years since he lost woke, and your beautiful voice wakes him up lol he will most likely be level 70"

And in both games, Celebi is on a Tropical Island, the island will be about the size of 4 viridian forests, and its full of tough Tropical Pokemon and in Clover Green will be full of Team Clovers.

Cool, by tropical pokemon, do you mean pokemon like vileploom?
    Team clover around the place too! the size of 4 viridian forests!
    But it's all worth getting celebi!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years

Oh I see...
    Sorry:D
    Cool!
    It sounds like you got the plannin' set up!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Cool, by tropical pokemon, do you mean pokemon like vileploom?
    Team clover around the place too! the size of 4 viridian forests!
    But it's all worth getting celebi!

Yeah Vileploom, Victrebell, Blossom, Cacturn, Flygon, Butterfree, Beedrill, Scyther, and many others....
    Yeah Celebi is worth it lol.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years

Yeah Vileploom, Victrebell, Blossom, Cacturn, Flygon, Butterfree, Beedrill, Scyther, and many others....
    Yeah Celebi is worth it lol.

ok, flygon is not tropical!
    Or, well, maybe, but you might as well make an event for getting one rather than make it a wild pokemon.
    I'm doing that to with my favorite pokemon (so a misdreavus event may be weird, but i'll make it happen)

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    ok, flygon is not tropical!
    Or, well, maybe, but you might as well make an event for getting one rather than make it a wild pokemon.
    I'm doing that to with my favorite pokemon (so a misdreavus event may be weird, but i'll make it happen)

lol he looks kinda tropical, he has green and pretty colours lol.
    But thats a great idea, i'll make like a sandstorm place for him.​

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Might add him into the story, like a couple of Team Clover Grunts are trying to capture it, and once you beat them you get to battle and a chance to get Flygon, kinda like how Snorlax is, you get like 2 chances or somethin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back