• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clover Green & Purple Mind

Should I Still Make Pokemon Mind?

• Yes Kebbles, You Should!

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • Nah Kebbles, I Don't Think So!

Votes: 32 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    how do u add support sigs and spoilers

sorry, but i still dont get it
    is thre a simpler way

Last edited:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Here is some maps.

THORNIGHT TOWN:
    Spoiler:

THORNIGHT HARBOUR:
    Spoiler:

KURNOIT LAKE (Place where you go after Pokemon League):
    Spoiler:

Credit to Crashink for the rom base.
    Credit to Don Patch and PHO for some Tiles
    .​

Last edited:

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
    Years
  • man you're a great mapper and graphics arn't everything but I don't like those sprites they look like they were cartooned sort of...I prefer firered ones but they arn't all great and using that rom base would alter my game 2 much in a negative way

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • man you're a great mapper and graphics arn't everything but I don't like those sprites they look like they were cartooned sort of...I prefer firered ones but they arn't all great and using that rom base would alter my game 2 much in a negative way

Hey thanks heaps.
    Yeah I like to map, so if anyone needs any mapping I'd be happy to do it.
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I changed all of the overworlds lol.
    So yeah thats not a problem anymore XD
    I'll have screenies of the new overworlds up soon.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years

Well, from my opinion I like Don Patch's tiles that the fire red ones...
    anyways is Pokemon Mind gonna be the same like Pokemon Clover w/ Team Mind and not Team Clover?
    And is Pokemon Mind gonna have some new events or anything different on Pokemon Clover? :P :P :P

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Well, from my opinion I like Don Patch's tiles that the fire red ones...
    anyways is Pokemon Mind gonna be the same like Pokemon Clover w/ Team Mind and not Team Clover?
    And is Pokemon Mind gonna have some new events or anything different on Pokemon Clover? :P :P :P

Yeah I inserted as much of dons as I could.
    Im not a good tile inserter so I was proud of how I did lol.
    But anyway...
    Mind and Clover have different events, like in Clover at the start on the boat its hijacked by Team Clover, But in Mind the boat is just a normal boat with trainers, but Team Mind causes trouble in Vermilion City when Team Clover dosnt.
    So theres differences, and the Elite Four is going to be different in both games.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    I like how your making the games different from each other, makes them way more interesting. Great job so far and I can't wait to play!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Nice maps kebbles! I like the first one, its a well done town!
    Best of luck!

Thanks heaps itman!
    The mom script is getting done now, and should be done by tomoz, she gives you the running shoes and the pokedex.

Also for Purple Mind im using different tiles, they will be the same maps though, makes the game even more different and cool.

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Different tiles for both games? Sounds great!

I realized you still didn't close your poll...do you plan on doing so, because you already decided.

Have you decided the starters for purple mind yet?
    Also, did you change clover's starters to the ones you said earlier (seedot, budew, and i forgot the last one and i'm too lazy to go check)

Just make sure you give seedot something like tackle, bide is a crappy move and at a low level, seedot will have to go to the pokemon center after almost every battle, since he has to get hurt for bide to work.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Different tiles for both games? Sounds great!

I realized you still didn't close your poll...do you plan on doing so, because you already decided.

Have you decided the starters for purple mind yet?
    Also, did you change clover's starters to the ones you said earlier (seedot, budew, and i forgot the last one and i'm too lazy to go check)

Just make sure you give seedot something like tackle, bide is a crappy move and at a low level, seedot will have to go to the pokemon center after almost every battle, since he has to get hurt for bide to work.

Yeah I dunno how to close the poll, i've tried.
    Nah havnt decided on purple minds starters.
    And the other clover green starter is turtwig lol.
    And yeah they will be in the pre-beta.

And yep i'll make seedot have something like pound or tackle

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Actually tackle does 35, but who cares.
    If your happy with those moves then I'm happy.

P.S.-how could it use pound with no arms or tail.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back