• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cobalt Blue

Which Pokemon would you rather start off with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Sorry about not having new pics, I will try to get some. I shall do more scripting to get this hack complete, but so far I have been busy with Plasma Red but I should do some soon.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    You can do scripting on Gold?
    But I thought there were no script editors for gold.
    What program will you use?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    YoshiMaster said:
    You can do scripting on Gold?
    But I thought there were no script editors for gold.
    What program will you use?

You should know by now, I will use hex :laugh:

I will try to get some screenshots soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    woot woot looks awsome!! cant wait till the beta comes out

not a big fan of the g/s/c gaphics but the hack looks decent a friend of mine is playing it i think :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Blazichu said:
    You should know by now, I will use hex :laugh:

I will try to get some screenshots soon.

Oh sorry I thought you ment 'scripting' not using hex. :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Yeah, I have a few texting errors to fix such as what some newmoves say when using them, I will try to make new trees for this hack, not the ones in Plasma Red.

I will try to get more up soon, probably Plasma Red will be out before this hack. ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    wtf is this!!! is it possible to hack gold and silver??or isnt this hack of those games??

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Brooklyn said:
    wtf is this!!! is it possible to hack gold and silver??or isnt this hack of those games??

Hmm.... Gold hacks are possible xD, This is a hack of gold, believe it or not.

You shouldn't spam (to just get 15 posts) though, I have posted a new screenshot for of the Cobalt Blue tiles below (I might use the surface grass in Plasma Red).

Pokemon Cobalt Blue

So Enjoy Everyone! ;)

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Nicely done Blazichu.
    Those tiles are getting better and better.

Also I can't wait for a new beta.

Good Luck,

Yoshimaster.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Yeah, Blazichu's tiles are turning out to be great, can't wait to see more.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I have been planning to redo nearly everything on this via the routes and the direction the hack will go, I am not saying to lock this, just I will try alot ideas and I will try my best to redo nearly everything in this.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Cool, can't wait to see what you do and I want to see new ideas be putting in.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Hmm...I have decided that I will create a new world map befre I remap nearly everything so I know what direction the player can go. ;)

Pics of it will hopefully be soon if I am not too busy.

I am now working on the World Map of Sanjo(region in CB), I might try and included a little bit of the islands in Plasma Red into this hack ;)

So Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for the comment, I will probably use the same tiles in Plasma Red in this hack, so they look better, that is all the news for now.

So Enjoy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back