• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cobalt Blue

Which Pokemon would you rather start off with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I need one more Elite 4 can I get any suggestions for 5 Pokemon One of the elite members will have? (Not Names I have named them all)

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    I got a 2 elite things choices

Here is an normal set

Exploud
    Skitty
    Grumbull
    Wiglytuff
    Linoone

or an ice/dark set

glaylie
    Cloyster
    3rd evo of spheal(cant remeber name)
    Sneasel or its evolution
    lapras

Just suggestions

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    New Screenies of the New Male Trainer in the Game but this area contains old trees.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanx for the Comments and I have posted more new Screenies.
    One of the New Back pic of the trainer, one of the menu with the Pokedat and Poke Dial in it, The New Pokemon Centre and New Shop.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Sorry,
    No more Elite 4 but now it is called the Elite Trio meaning there are three elite members and a champion called Drago, he is related to Lance though.

gag15

POkemon Master
    Years
    This game is great.I have only played it for a few hours,but I dont know if it is the old demo but the new team the clothes are still have the rocket sign.But other then that it is great.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    gag15 said:
    This game is great.I have only played it for a few hours,but I dont know if it is the old demo but the new team the clothes are still have the rocket sign.But other then that it is great.

I have changed the Uniform for Team Empire in the full version in-battle and out of battle, I have been gone for 2 weeks on holiday so I couldn't update on this game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    New Update
    Kanto is going to try and go 1st gym onwards instead of being able to versus the 3rd or 6th gym after getting off the boat.
    Snorlax blocks the 3rd Gym so you need the Pokeflute on the Radio before battling the Gym.
    New Screenies from Kanto

Last edited:

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    So does that mean you have to go to Lavender through Rock Tunnel and then back to beat the 3rd Gym? If so that makes the game harder.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Yes, You will have to go through Rock Tunnel to access Lavender town as there is no other way to get there.

Note to cartmic- When you have finished doing the trainer card job could you please email it to me?

Thanks Blazichu

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Bebetrunks said:
    Sorry im a little thick headed, but is this finnished?

Sorry, this is nearly completed I only have a few things I have to do and hoperfully this will be good when done, but I reckon Pokemon Plasma Red is better.

Bebetrunks

.:Love:.
    Years
    Oh its no problem, was just wondering if it was finnished. I dont want to get so far and have to restart :/ and it didnt say beta so i thought it was finnished. Can't wait till plasma red though! Keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks to cartmic the Trainer Card is complete
    Pokemon Cobalt Blue

This game is nearly complete.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back