• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cobalt Blue

Which Pokemon would you rather start off with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Starter Pikachu??? shudda been Eevee......-__-;

Still sound cool, though. ^__^

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for the comments, also Pikachu will be the male's starter, the female will have Eevee xD

zel said:
    Only Plusle and Minun of the Hoenn region? Are you sure? (Or I misunderstand something)

Unless you are reluctant to change some other 1º/2º gen pokes...

Anyway, they all look great (the Munchie could use a bit more of color, but it's ok)

Keep it up Blazichu!

Only Plusle and Minun will be, I don't plan to change any others as it takes alot of time just to get stats and everything right xD

New News

The Mantyke event will probably happen next after the Munchlax one, but what will be needed to actually get to the Mantyke, I will not reveal but you will have to find out yourself. Remember these Pokemon won't be easy to catch :P

So Enjoy!

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Ooh I like challenges. When you release the BETA I better stock up on PokeBalls.
    Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Well it is that time again...new screenshots of Cobalt Blue! (Must be a blue moon xD)

These images are from the next route after the forest, most of the people there will be trainers so get ready to battle! Also the tiles need to be pallete changed and I will insert the grass from Plasma Red ;)

Pokemon Cobalt Blue
    Pokemon Cobalt Blue

So Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Next time I will show more, but now time for new info, mainly on the Professor of Sanjo :P

About Professor Fig: He is a very popular researcher who has a giant lab, you need to beat trainers and become no.1 in your town to see him. These battles will not be easy xD

So Enjoy!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • But, ain't that the first town? Don't go too far with making the battles too hard (unless it's a Cobalt X :P)

Argh... That grass is really... good to know you'll use the grass from PR ;)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Cool hack!!
    I always liked the gold version so maybe this will also be good.
    Best of luck dude.
    Keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    O_o

This tree can be hew..

What the hell where you smoking when you made this?

Also,how to get into the sprout place? There's a huge rock blocking the way into town.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    robmortar said:
    This tree can be hew..

What the hell where you smoking when you made this?

Also,how to get into the sprout place? There's a huge rock blocking the way into town.

Hew is another word for cut...I am fixed that text in the future beta. That rock is the end of the demo ;)

I am going to take a month break from the internet, stress reliever :)

So can I have this temporary locked? I will ask either Semele or Scizz to unlock my hacks when my break is over ;)

I will be back!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Sorry about lack of updates, been busy with school etc. because I have exams in less than 5 weeks also on top of that I am doing a year 12 IT exam <_<

I am going to try and plan some original features into Cobalt Blue, so they aren't the same as Plasma Red. Hmm...one I have planned is that Team Empire member is trying to steal Pokemon off the professor at the beginning, so you have to use your Pikachu to stop him! Also your rival battles you straight away at the beginning, after getting Pikachu.

So Enjoy!

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    You're style intruges me, sure you are busy atm; but this hack stands out to others. Simply beacause it has uniqueness to it. I mean look at it; another great Gold hack; keep up the great work and you'll do fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back