• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cobalt Blue

Which Pokemon would you rather start off with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    It's pleasing to see rom hackers hack good ol' hacks like Gold. Gold and Yellow are two games that I loved, and still loving them. Just don't give up or leave it unfinished, cause I'll be disappointed. Just that and keep up the superb job.

dinogar480

Explorer of .... ...Munch
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    cool Game Like the heros appearance
    I also like the screenshots.
    I do think Pokemon Plasma red was better.
    But that game is really cool too.
    Good Luck.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Pretty interesting looking hack. I like what you've done with Gold.

Only one nitpick. With your new tree sprites, you have dirt appearing beneath the trunks, but grass appearing beneath the rest of the tree. It seems kind of clashing to me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Salamance09 said:
    I found a bug there is a big rock blocking the way the sprout city. i can't get past!

That means that you have completed the alpha...

KuwabaraTheMan said:
    Pretty interesting looking hack. I like what you've done with Gold.

Only one nitpick. With your new tree sprites, you have dirt appearing beneath the trunks, but grass appearing beneath the rest of the tree. It seems kind of clashing to me.

That is an issue that I cannot fix as the tiles can only use four colours, so I would have to cancel out a colour to do so. That brown colour is also used for the cliff tiles, keep in mind. So basically it is unfixable unless you want a green trunk or a brown tree xD

Now time for some new stuff, my progress has slowed down over the last few days due to an MSN virus which I think I have fixed. So I will be at good speed again soon. So far I have only done some minor spriting, mainly just a devamp and minor edit. I do not believe I have shown this sprite here yet, but oh well I fixed it up just recently anyway.

Pokemon Cobalt Blue

So Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Blazichu, this looks awesome. I look forward when your hack is completely done. =D

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    There is no need to revive month old threads.

Might as well give a bit of information then...You should be able to get your Pokedex soon, but you have to defeat three trainers to do so. I wonder what three Pokemon they will have. Also the Professor is giving away it, so you better win or no Pokedex...

So Enjoy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back