• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon collectable packets

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    finally after 4 days i have finished my latest work, here in my shop i have mini cards all you do is ask for packets, and i will give u ramdomized pokemon cards in the packets, (note it doesnt matter which pack u choose all the pokemon are the same)

here are 3 example on what the cards will look like

after you have collected all 385 cards i will give u a rare deoxys card to complete your collection

you will get 5 cards in one pack
    you will get...
    4 normal cards
    1 rare,glitter,ledgendary or super ledgendary

also u can only ask for a maximum of 3 packets per post

so have fun and start to..collect them all

p.s plz dont steal my cards i give 2 other members

Last edited:

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    no i dont i have 2 seperate tins with 385 pokemon names 1 tin is for normals the other tin is for rare/glitter/ledgendary/true ledgendary and i draw them out of the tin

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    yes the pack are the same but it is totally different pokemon u may get doubles ur may not, so its all out of a draw, (so u can trade ur doubles with other members) oh yeh i almost forgot if u need 15 more cards or less, u can just pm me and ask for em

Last edited:
    Back