• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon collectable packets

Persona

Banned
    Years
    may i plz have a fire,water and grass pack? lol i dunno y i want dem bcuz wats da point? o well they're kinda fun 2 collect :laugh:

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
    Burninating_Torchic said:
    It seems like the packs images are mixed up, or something...
    I see a ton of water and grass guys in the fire packs, a ton of fire and grass guys in the water packs, and a ton of fire and water guys in the grass packs...yet almost no fire in fire, water in water, or grass in grass.
    Also, what exactly is the point of the stats? Its not like theres some game to go along with them.

Would you please answer my question?
    It's kind of funny. My cards have a game to go with them, yet noone wants them. Yours don't, but everyone wants them.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    since im not doing em in packets anymore u can still request just pm me and tell me which type of pokemon u want rock,steel,ect only 1 type set each reply and when u collected all the normal cards u can ask for the glitters, but im not just giving my tcards away, i need 2 know if i didnt waste my time making em, so u need to make the cards presentable so i need u 2 make em stand out, set them up in powerpoint or make it into an album or something what ever u want and send it back, if i like what u done i will send u more t-cards :)

Back