• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Collector Cuts off Little Girl's Clothes for Pokemon pictures

Myles

Seriously?
Years
  • ^This. Totally this. What thought processes go through someone's head to make them do something like this? lol

The page gives a 404 though.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • panty vending machines? 0.o

Why would anyone do that and even if the boys hated Pokemon, you don't do it to a little kid; thats not right. That girl can be scared for life

:t354:TG

myster E

god of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    I'm disgusted that anyone would disgrace pokemon lovers in such a manner... Ok that's all the big words I know but seriously that girl will never see the world the same again what terrible people could do this

Years
  • That made my blood boil. What did the girl do to them?! I'm sure there's worse in other places but that is just outrageous.

From the fact that little kids are walking home alone, many Japanese parents fail to realise that kidnappers are still in the streets. Parents should think of something to prevent danger like that.

Years
  • What I'm wondering is that if they wanted the design so much, wouldn't it have been easier to take the shirt in general? A 6 year old girl can go without her shirt so I can't imagine it would have been as traumatizing for her because they weren't taking scissors to her chest.

Either way this situation is just ridiculous.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Oh my god, that's awful. Poor girl. I'm just glad she's okay. But it's NOT okay to cut up clothes, for a prank, if you like that thing that's on the shirt, anything.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Smells like a teenage prank, has the potential for much much more...and why they'd do it to a 6 year old, I don't know. That's pretty mean. I'm sure they'll catch them and mete out an appropriate punishment.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Original article in japanese: https://www.yomiuri.co.jp/e-japan/yamagata/news/20110605-OYT8T00649.htm

A 6-year-old girl playing by her house in Yamagata. She was approached by two young men on bicycles who seem to resemble high school students. One of them used scissors to forcibly cut out the picture of 3 Pokemon on the little girl's shirt, leaving her with a 10cm hole over her chest. The girl was unharmed.

The girl told her father who reported to the police afterward. It is believed to be a prank and it is under investigation.
    Words cannot describe how stupid this is...

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    There are 3 possible reasons why they did that:
    1) They love pokemon.
    2) They hate pokemon.
    3) They are perverts/sex maniac/whateveryoucallthem.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Those guys are real idiots. Why would they cut a six year old's girl's shirt just to get Pokemon pictures?

Go buy the real thing!

Back