• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon colosseum:advance recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    I agree, your strong point seems to be sprites so far as I have seen so far, where as mine are scripting and mapping.
    On the downside, I am a terrible spriter, and can't do any Music related work whatsoever, I always mess up.

I am not trying to be a meanie, but your map is horrid.
    Far too square
    a strange little mountain be hind the house... I am sorry for that, but if this were the rating thread, I would give you a 2/10....
    But this is not the map rating thread, I think you are an awesome OW spriter, and you easily blow me out of the water when it comes to that.

Welcome aboard. :t157:

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
    we are not trying to be stupid dumbasses, cause your spriting is great! ;)
    But when can I do something???
    EDIT: that typhlosion smiley, is there a charizard version of that?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    we are not trying to be stupid dumbasses, cause your spriting is great! ;)
    But when can I do something???
    EDIT: that typhlosion smiley, is there a charizard version of that?

Yep ^_^ :t006: there is one of every pokemon Up untill the Hoenn League.
    (There are 386 choices.)
    I am using a Trozei Smiley, Thus I am using the ONLY Typhlosion Smiley here on PokeCommunity...

I wish there were more...
    That is also the only Charzard Smiley here...

To use a Trozei head, type...

:tpokemon#:
    You just replace "pokemon#" with the number of your pokemon!
    Easy Peasy! Lemon Squeezie!
    Sincerely
    ~:t157:​

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Anyway, that was a bit off topic... Anyway, my proress will probably be slow for a bit, as:

A: Its Christmas
    B: I have a cold
    C: There was a C... I've forgotten...

I'll finsh my current task first anyway.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Hey Guys remember I'm still a part of this team
    If omega Arsenal is still doing that follow me script then i can do the other ones while he devekops that
    Easiy Pessy.. aw screw it

:t335::t383::t154::t026::t255::t005::t143::t090:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    The follow me script is pretty much screwed for the time being...

I was using the computer my girlfriend gave to me as a gift, but her mom got all angry with me... and so now... she had to take it back, before I could back up my Follow Me script...

Besides, the problem with the follow me is that you have to put a copy of a part of it on EVERY SINGLE tile in the map that you can step on...

So I am free to script regular scripts in the mean time...

I can make a temporary Follow me script, like the ones that happen in Pokemon Diamond / Pearl versions... where the person follows you in that map, and leaves when you find the correct exit.

(You would have to make a script that stops you from entering houses and leaving the map until the other person is gone, or the script would get screwed up... That is how far I got on my other script, so I am hoping to get Yunghove's help... (Gabe_C) But first I have to show him I have a script that makes a Sprite follow you around the map...)

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    kool..

shame about the computer...

you know at the beggining of D/P where your friend follows u around..

u mean like that?

Yeah, it is pretty simple, but you still need to add a script to almost every tile in the map...
    Well, all of the ones that you and the other sprite are going to be walking on...
    I think we might have to have the Girl follow Wes on certain maps, like events where she is needed...

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
    Thrace is working hard around here :P
    But anyway, how is the agate map going. I can't wait to see the improved one :)
    agate whas our best map ;)

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    You know what
    I'm confused
    am I still a scripter on this hack
    I'm nowhere as good as Omega Arsenal but i can script the straight forward events
    (i can't do any of that compare stuff)
    But yeah Omega Arsenal can keep working on the script and i can script the events
    I'll go to PPH and beg Younghove to help you
    Good Luck

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    You know what
    I'm confused
    am I still a scripter on this hack
    I'm nowhere as good as Omega Arsenal but i can script the straight forward events
    (i can't do any of that compare stuff)
    But yeah Omega Arsenal can keep working on the script and i can script the events
    I'll go to PPH and beg Younghove to help you
    Good Luck

No, I DO NOT want Younghove's help. He told me if I can get this version of the script working, then He will give me the whole script, level scripts & all, that will allow for full sprite motion. (Letting the sprite move from map to map and such...)
    The only problem is that my PC is too slow, only 336 mb of RAM, there fore my PC cant handle a screen recording program...

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    No, I DO NOT want Younghove's help. He told me if I can get this version of the script working, then He will give me the whole script, level scripts & all, that will allow for full sprite motion. (Letting the sprite move from map to map and such...)
    The only problem is that my PC is too slow, only 336 mb of RAM, there fore my PC cant handle a screen recording program...

Now whats a screen recording program?
    M Ram is 2 gb so i could record it

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Yeah, I got the IPS... I have yet to start scripting though... I don't know where to start... and I don't have time for the next 3 days... I am training for the Pokemon TCG (Trading Card Game) City Championship Tournaments... I am goingto try to win the Nationals! But, I'll script in the mean time, don't worry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back