• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum II

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Looks like you want a cross between Pokemon and Super Smash Bros Melee. Both are great games, but should be left seperate... trust me, if you go the 3D fighter route, it would not be Pokemon as we know it... it might be a great game, but still, it's just wrong...

Personally, I'd like to see something along the lines of the GB games for the next Colosseum... wild grass to catch Pokemon, maybe 8 gyms, a rival, even another team to battle? Hey, why not? That would be so sweet in 3D :-)

The Psychic Psycho

The Truth Is Painful
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 11, 2005
    i like your idea toothach, but i think some more gyms should be in it, like all the ones from the other games starting from kanto, going to johto, then Hoen (how ever you spell it) and have the same events like them (zapdos, lugia, and all them) if they did that it would kick major GC butt!

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    It would be a two-disc set: on one disc would be the RPG and the other would be like the stadium games (cups, gym leader & elite 4 castle, mini games, rental pkmn, etc.). The RPG would take place in Johto, Kanto and Hoenn. you would start in kanto and TR would be the villains. TA & TM would be good and trying to stop rocket. You would try to get all 24 badges.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Heh, it's a lot better than oneNemesis's idea... he wants something a cross between Street Fighter and Pokemon... I can see it now, the 8 gym leaders are... Ryu, Ken, Zangief, Blanka, E Honda, Dhalsim, Chun-Li and Guile, the Elite Four have to be Balrog, Vega, Sagat and M Bison, and the Pokemon Master is... Akuma!!

Sorry, I thought of this little joke earlier and couldn't resist... :-)

The Psychic Psycho

The Truth Is Painful
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 11, 2005
    in a way, his idea does have some promise. like for example, think things like stun-spore that almost always hit and other major pissoff moves. if its in a 3d environment you will have some chance of avoiding them. think medabots infinity, only with pokemon (and alot longer). i dont know why but after explaining this i still like the classic RPG.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    What I would just love to see if there is a next one is definatly:

-No more Dark Pokemon, just normal Pokemon
    -A Normal Journey wih gyms
    -Wild Pokemon
    -A Classic pokemon game

Some may say its been done so many times as an average pokemon game, or it just won't work on a console, but I say just go with what fans have been enjoying for the last 8 years.

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    How about all the GB Pokemon games (R,B,Y, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire) put together into one big game. Just like in the show after you get one set of badges you travel to another town and start earning more badges.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    The battles could be like in Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga: You have to jump, not move or do something else (like use one of ur attacks) to dodge, and you can make your attack a little stronger by pressing A when u hit the opponent, you could inflict damage on something like Fly by jumping before the pkmn using Fly hits you and falling on them making them lose some HP. But the enemies dodge in different ways. If the accuracy of the attack you use is 90, the enemy has a 10% chance of dodging. And the number that is 1/4 of their dodge accuracy is their chance for it to be a counter, so the counterattack rate of that attack would be 2.5% (or 3% if they arent supposed to be fractions).

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Abusoru said:
    How about all the GB Pokemon games (R,B,Y, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire) put together into one big game. Just like in the show after you get one set of badges you travel to another town and start earning more badges.
    ^ Yeah, except that they could all be upgraded to FR LG graphics, and then put onto a disk

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    That is what I was thinking Lt. Surge. Or make the graphics like the graphics (or better) in Colosseum.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    I still don't think GCN has the capabilities of making a full-fledged classic-styled Pokemon game yet. To many, people think Pokemon is the simplest RPG in existance. I'd beg to differ. There are almost 400 Pokemon, and them appearing in the wild at random would be difficult, plus storing so many Pokemon you've captured on the disk, plus, if you're talking about Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn combined... I just think it's way too big.

I mean, sure it'd work, on a THREE disk set. 1 and 2 for the game, and 3 I guess for the Stadium-related stuff. Plus, you realize how many blocks it'd take up on a memory card? Pokemon Colosseum itself took up 48 blocks. Imagine this.

Personally, I think its a great idea, but can't be done until Nintendo's next home console.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    jokestr2004 said:
    I still don't think GCN has the capabilities of making a full-fledged classic-styled Pokemon game yet. To many, people think Pokemon is the simplest RPG in existance. I'd beg to differ. There are almost 400 Pokemon, and them appearing in the wild at random would be difficult, plus storing so many Pokemon you've captured on the disk, plus, if you're talking about Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn combined... I just think it's way too big.

I mean, sure it'd work, on a THREE disk set. 1 and 2 for the game, and 3 I guess for the Stadium-related stuff. Plus, you realize how many blocks it'd take up on a memory card? Pokemon Colosseum itself took up 48 blocks. Imagine this.

Personally, I think its a great idea, but can't be done until Nintendo's next home console.
    ^ Actually it could be done, If the graphics were all upgraded to the standard of Fire Red and Leaf Green, then ported onto the GC then you would probably be able to fit all of the games onto 1 disk. The game size of FR/LD is only 128mb, so if you were to put 3 of the games onto a cd then it would be 384mb + 192 mb for the save files would be 576mb.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    jokestr2004 said:
    Bleh... so yes... I guess it could work with those graphics.. but if it were in full 3-D I don't believe it could be done
    ^ oh, I'm so dumb, I didn't realise that you meant 3D, in that case you were right, it wouldn' work on 1 CD, not one GC CD anyways

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    i like the mario & luigi idea you'd be able to like press a button at the right time to aviod the attack and when a move like double team is done instead of just raising the speed of the pokemon it should creat copies of the pokemon then you have to decide which one to attack or like smoke screen instead of doing what it does it like the game it should make the screen go dark and you have to choose from several spots where you think the oppenents pokemon are

that be a lot more realistic

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    and the attacks with more accuracy would be harder to dodge, like an attack with 100 accuracy would be hard to avoid.

maybe the DS will be able to have RPG games unlike colosseum and like the gba ones. it will be able to have nearly GCN graphics and a lot better graphics than the N64, so maybe N64 graphics won't take up too much memory. the carts are smaller than GBA carts, though. pic:

Pokemon Colosseum II

and the bottom screen could be a map and the top could be the game.

Last edited:
    Back