• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
Years
  • Ok everyone, I've decided to give new life to this project, although it will no longer be a ROM Hack. I'll be continuing work solo using RMXP for a while, although I am going to need some spriters and scripters.

I'll be moving this thread to the game Dev section.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    This seems impossible, but good luck. I would suggest going to RXMP you would have less limits.

EDIT: Good for you to switching!

LinK93

Translator/Beta tester
    Years
  • What about the pokemon =? you will have to exclude pokemon to insert the platinum ones or can you expand the Dex?
    It seems really complicated and that you're trying to achieve the impossible= \ But challenges are always good to test our boundaries =)
    I wish you the best luck

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • This looks good, I like what the character looks like. Also I like the idea of visiting little parts of different regions. Good Luck and hope to see more progress, and for the part your changing it to a game, does this mean tat you are going to include full regions now?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    It wouldn't work anyways, Heart Gold and Soul Silver take forever to save as it is now with half of the regions.

-TheZeide

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    good luck n_n someone's finally making a hack with all regions :DD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back