• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokemon Conjure Manga?

Should I continue this manga?

• Yeah, why not! Just be prepared for the challenges ahead.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • What?! No no no no and no. This is just wrong, snap out of it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Unbelievable. Me, a 13 year old, attempting to make a manga about my Hack Rom. Like what? Someone stop me.

As you can see from the clearly desperate introduction, I plan to make a manga about my hack rom Pokemon Conjure. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=369460) (https://pokemonconjure.tk/)

I know, who the heck in the right mind would do that right? Apparently me, which is quite of a challenge since I don't technically have a wacom tablet which means updates are very slow.

Here's one of the preview (Warning : Large Photo) :
    Spoiler:

Should I continue this or nah?

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • I would say yes, why not. It looks promising at beginning, and you quite have a good drawing skills there. I kinda curious what's how this story goes.

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Wow! Your art isn't half bad! Keep it up cause I can't wait to see how it progresses! : D

Thanks! It's going to be a lot of work. :)

I would say yes, why not. It looks promising at beginning, and you quite have a good drawing skills there. I kinda curious what's how this story goes.

The story isn't anything special, Kol just want the extinction of Pokemon. I could give you the full storyline if you want lol. Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2016
    OMFG YES! YES! CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ACTUALLY ATTEMPTING THIS! Okay, chill. Your rom hack's story was amazing asf, now you're making it a manga? Claps for you my friend. I support you all the way. Also, nice forums. :P

Back