• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Contest Challenge(Name may Change)

Years
  • Intro: Hi i'm Jayster23 i was just wondering if this is a good idea if i made a contest hack where you do contests instead of gym battles. Now this is just an idea if i get enough support i will make this hack.I will make this a hack of Ruby version. Happy Posting:)

Storyline: You are a 12 year old Boy/Girl who is about to begin your own journey as a Pokemon Contest Co-ordinator. Now your Mother was a legendary Co-ordinator so was your Father and they dicided that you should be one to. They give you a choice of three pokemon to choose from and they give the other two to your best friends Emily and (your Rival=male) and you dicide to take different paths. Now your Journey Begins.

Features:
    Contests not Gyms
    New Region
    Jessie is in Contests
    Battling in contests
    Two rivals 1 boy, 1 girl
    Fakemon
    D/P Pokemon (About 20-30)
    New Starters to choose from.
    Grand Festival instead of Pokemon League

Team:
    Me-Jayster23-Mapping(Only a Beginner)
    No one else.
    Wanted:
    Scripters
    Mappers-1.Someperson2008 2.
    Spriters-Both OW and Pokemon
    User Toolbar makers
    Beta Testers

Media
    None Yet.

Screenshots:
    None Yet

Betas
    None Yet.

Support Banners:
    None Yet.

Like i said it's just an idea so when i have good support i will make this hack and when i have a good team

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • It's an idea that showed up a few times in the past, but since nobody took it seriously perhaps it could work, as long as you put some effort.
    Though contests never interested me too much, but considering how many fans May and Dawn have, this could work well for them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    the name's not that bad but it could be better. I like the idea. I could do some mapping if you want(no new tiles yet, though lol)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I really like the Idea.. It works out cause I just started doing contests on my diamond so I am starting to like them good luck

Years
  • The idea has already been done, and it's still going on. Check out my comic Pokemon Contest Challenge on Drunkduck.com

www.drunkduck.com/pokemon_contest_challenge
    well he can still do it because there has been gold remakes ect
    so you cant really tell him to quit it ( im not saying you did)
    but he can change the name.

on topic :
    well this seems like a great idea i would offer to map but i think iv joined enough teams + i got my own hacks.
    well i wish you the best of luck.

idea:
    try to make it so you can play as may and dawn that will be great.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    You can't rely completely on a team, you must be able to do a lot of it yourself. Anyway, good luck, I really like the idea.

Back