• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Corruption of Entei

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
    Hiro woke up, still in human form. Suicune was gone. He wondered where she went.He then rembered how she spoke with him in his head. He tried to talk to her.
    Suicune, can you hear me? are you okay? Where are you? I have an idea. Get all the survivors you can, human and Pokemon to meet me in Cafe Melody. He then decided to watch TV.

(Sorry about the short post.)

Last edited:

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
    Silver yipped cheerfully and swirled around the room, twirling around them many debris floating around. He mewled happily and suddenly tackle-hugged both the girl and the Glaceon. He was acting playful now, the way a Mew should be.

(Sorry, short post lol, just like everyone else)

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Angel fell as the Mew tackle-hugged her and the Glaceon. She had leaves stuck in her hair and in her wing feathers. She hugged the mew. "That's better. Mews aren't meant to be depressed. Their meant to be happy", she said, tickling the mew. Black feathers also littered the ground, due to Angel's molting, which had gotten more intense. Now when she moved, 9 or 10 feathers fell out. It was annoying, but painless.

[Silver]

Years
    Silver smiled and nuzzled into the hug. Then, when he noticed the feathers, he pushed them into a pile and tossed them all in the air, giggling as they flutter in the room with all of the other flying things. He smiled and flew back, cuddling into the human and Flurry, shivering a bit at the wind, before looking outside and seeing that it was morning. Zombies gone. That didn't seem to matter, because Silver wanted to stay with these two.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ((OOC: Everybody are sorry for the short posts, especially me. Only about 9 out of 25 posts on this page are decently long. Shape up, guys. ))

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    "Okay, Pachi, let's try Discharge." Eira commanded.

"Oh so your name is Pachi?" Cavern smiled, then his smile faded as the Pachirisu charged with her electricity, her yellow patches glowing like two overpowered lightbulbs. Then there was a loud boom, and zig-zag lines of electricity was fired towards the Gabite.

Unable to dodge all of them, Cavern flinched as he screamed in pain, the electricity hurting him rather severely. The female Pachirisu did do a little damage, but it was absolutely not a problem for a trained Gabite like Cavern.

Standing up again, Cavern glowed, surrounded by a aqua-blue energy shield that looked like a blue flame, then with one charge, he rammed the Pachirisu with his head, a total hit with his Dragon Rush.

"You've proven yourself loyal to your master. Not to mention your master looks rather nice." Cavern snickered as he pushed the Pachirisu away, waiting for her to get up again, "But you'll have to prove to me that you're worthy to be her Pokemon."

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
    (Do I control Suicune too?)
    Hiro was in Raikou form. A shinx had hatched from the egg. She had kept talking. Him and Zoro were really annoyed. He tried to talk to Suicune.
    Can you hear me? where are you? The city is quiet. Too quiet.
    he went outside. The only people on the street were people in black cloaks that said "Plaugespreader" in Jhoton on them. One of them looked at him and said "You should really accept the offer Raikou."
    "No." he said and ran into the forest.

Last edited:

[Silver]

Years
    (Getting inactive :( )

-----Silver looked up as a friend popped in; Celebi. "Cel, what are you doing in Isshu? I thought you protected the Ilex Forest back in Johto..."
    -----Celbi smiled, but it slowly turned to a frown. "Silver, there's something I was sent here to tell you..." He cleared his throat. "Y-your father... I-is..."
    -----Silver's eyes widened and he was in Celbi's face now. "W-who is it!?"
    -----Celebi sighed and looked down, disturbingly silent.
    -----"W-what...? What's wrong...?"
    -----Celebi was deep in thought. He let out a large exhale, and looked back at the Mew. "S-Silver, your father..."

"Is Entei..."

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
    Hiro was in the forest waiting. Shinx said "I'm gonna go over there. See Ya!"
    Good, she finally left.Hiro thought to Zoro. He heard a rustling in the woods and said "Shinx! You better not be getting in trouble!" He looked over and saw Suicune. She was hurt badly.He asked her what happened. She said some of those "Plaugespreader" guys had attacked her, led by the one with the different colored cloak. That was the one who had asked him to join them. That was ENTEI! He called shinx. No response. She had ran off. He hoped Silver and Flurry or someone would find Shinx. The last thing he rembered seeing was a net. He thought he heard a cry out in the distance.

Last edited:
    Back