• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Cosmic Version [(Rebirth)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
Years
  • Hello everyone. I'm currently receiving personal help on this hack from Darthatron. I've also been really busy with school.

This is just let everyone know, including my team, that I have not given up on this hack. And that I could really use some help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    wow the layout is amazing!
    Skill: Mapping
    Spot Applying For: mapping
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Contact(Yahoo, MSN, AIM? et cetera...): Ill let you know if i get the job.

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
    Years
  • wow the layout is amazing!
    Skill: Mapping
    Spot Applying For: mapping
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Contact(Yahoo, MSN, AIM? et cetera...): Ill let you know if i get the job.

Welcome to the Team Mr.Fury.

I have someone from PHO helping me on the titlescreen and it should be completed soon.

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
    Years
  • Thank you.

Hopefully the titlescreen will be finished soon, and I'll be able to continue progress.

Thank you.

Hopefully the titlescreen will be finished soon, and I'll be able to continue progress.

My titlescreen still hasn't been completed, so I've just been mapping routes all this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    As naturally biased as I am against people who claim to be pimps on the web, I'm impressed with the graphical quality of this presentation, and eagerly await your first screenshots.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Having all the legendaries could be annoying and make it easier to beat. The story is original I just think you should maybe take some legendaries out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back