• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cosplay

The Legend of Zorra

La Leyenda de la Zorra
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Have any of you cosplayed Pokemon? Dressed up for Halloween? Be honest. c: I'm planning on being a Rocket Grunt for comic-con, and I'm really tempted to just walk around in normal life dressed that way. Just for kicks. ("Costume? What costume?") Anyway, I'm interested to see what others have done. I'd like to do White sometime as well, but it's her hat that gets me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    I have a friend named Megan and she had a costume ready. It was a Raichu. She took an orange shirt she had laying around the house and cut a large piece of white fabric for the circle on Raichu's belly. She then took brown fabric gloves for the hands and paws. I can't remember hwo she made the tail though.

As far as me. I have not cosplayed YET. But I plan to in college. I plan to be a Dewott. The supplies I need are

1. Swim cap (For the top part of the head)
    2. Electric Blue t-shirt or long-sleeve shirt (For the main part of the body)
    3. Dark blue Fabric (For the fringes where the shells go)
    4. Seashells (Preferably Sachops)
    5. Long pants (Preferably electric blue sweat pants)
    6. Black shoes (For the feet)

This might work. Hopefully I can find the things I need around campus.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I've cosplayed as Giovanni to one convention, and as Blue/Leaf (from FR/LG) to, I think it's three conventions now. It's a pretty cool experience, and I'd most likely cosplay as a trainer to another convention.

Giovanni was just my suit jacket with a red R on it; I commissioned someone to make my Leaf one since I'm no good with sewing :P

Back