• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon courage

wich starters should be in beta 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

9popo

Typhlosion Lover
Years
  • oh yea and try making new pokemon

i know it is. it just looks gay cuz of the scarf

i mean like i do the edit then i start playing but it dosent work

i donate a rare candy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    beta 3 is finished

beta 3 is finished everyone beta 1 and 2 remake wil be maked if I have a litle team of 4 persons so if anyone wants to be in my hacking team for this hack reply here

sth hijack

Im the best
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    nice i love this hack cant wait for the full version

i like it but the starters could be diff i would sugesst a homade sprite or legendary pokemon i could prob help wit spriting once i get my pc back

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    the starters wil be in beta 4
    moltres , articuno , zapdos or entei , raikou , suicunne or registeel , regirock or regice

I need 8 beta testers so if anyone wants to be a beta tester post here or pm me
    beta 1 and 2 wil be removed tomorow but not beta 1 redone

HackinJohn

FireRed ROM Hacker
    Years
  • THose starters are even worst than before,

Just because you wanted the Regi to be the starters doesn't mean that what was picked was worse than before. :nervous:
    It's just your opinion and if you wanted the Regi to be the starters, you didn't have to post a poll. :\

Err...yeah. That's all.

LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaotic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Just because you wanted the Regi to be the starters doesn't mean that what was picked was worse than before. :nervous:
    It's just your opinion and if you wanted the Regi to be the starters, you didn't have to post a poll. :\

Err...yeah. That's all.

All legends are bad starter and I hate the regis.

dstaley

Closet Pokemon Geek
    Years
  • Hello there, if you need help with grammar or anything relating to the wording of the story, I'd love to help. Also, because I despise something that looks like it came out of Windows 3.1:
    pkmncouragena0.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    did anyone else find the ??????????????? item when reading the pokemon center sign in odale? oh and nice hack

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    it looks like raikou , entei and suicunne wil win and be the starters in beta 4 and further

if the regis win this banner wil come here
    pkmncouragena0.png

the winning starters will be knowed tomorow

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    I won't post here anymore but I want to stop you from that maddness. Don't use legendary starters. Ever. And don't PM me that you don't like me. Ever. And think about the starters. Again.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • holdit.gif

pachel22, I have already noticed someone in this thread not to double post, as it is against the rules.
    Now I have another look, and see you double posting on even more than one occasion.
    Do not post more than 1 post in a row, if you want to add something you forgot previously, please use the Edit button, which is located in the bottom right corner of your post.

Metal Scizor

The Fastest Scizor
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    good hack but

good hack but change the texts and the trainers brother and use some other tiles

HackinJohn

FireRed ROM Hacker
    Years
  • it looks like raikou , entei and suicunne wil win and be the starters in beta 4 and further

if the regis win this banner wil come here
    pkmncouragena0.png

if the legendary dogs win this banner wil come ( the banner is not avaible yet )

if the legendary birds win this banner wil come ( the banner is not avaible yet )

the winning starters will be knowed tomorow

You have really bad grammar...You spelled "will" wrong (wil), three times. Err...yeah. Knowed? Try known. And tomorrow is spelled t-o-m-o-r-r-o-w, not tomorow.

And I agree with |Matt|. Legendary starters isn't a good idea. Isn't the point of the game to capture legendaries...not be given them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back