• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crater Usernames

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    this is the thread where u post ur pokemoncrater.com usernames!
    mine is Aelitaluver3.0

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Mine is:-
    Rhiannon-Chan

Wonder why hmmm???

I am getting annoyed at it, the godam elite 4...'s...

It's being closed down... and my account was hacked :(

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Mine name there is the same as here, Super Gullwing. I forgot, maybe it has a _ between the words. I don't go there anymore though...

Lyra.

Years
    yea... i heard that crater's closing but i was waiting to get a message from craters' administrator... (if it was possible) to see if it was true. do any of u no y crater's closing? (probably for the holidays)

yea.. i heard crater was closing. it's really sad though...

Last edited:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    yea... i heard that crater's closing but i was waiting to get a message from craters' administrator... (if it was possible) to see if it was true. do any of u no y crater's closing? (probably for the holidays)

yea.. i heard crater was closing. it's really sad though...

I think it is closing today (1st December)
    It said so on the site in one of the announcements...

LOL, someone just hacked my account on Pokemon Crater! Well they picked a god dam good day to do it. It is closing today anyway! hahah!!

Lyra.

Years
    Ontopic: no i don't think so. one or two of them do. do u no y it's closing?

Golden Arcanine

Arcanine Warlord
    Years
    crap another site down the drain its closing down due to Aaron the maker of the website is gradutating from college and hes moving on with his life he made the site when hes in 9th grade so the site pretty much on there for a while i was off and on i mostly have an account in all the major pokemon sites ok this maybe alittle off topic but can some one pm me about whats going on with topolegion???

And if by some chance Aaron sees this great job on the website 8D my name was Neon Flux

Lyra.

Years
    lol. :) :lol: pokemon crater is my favorite! i'm going to miss it!

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    My name is Terry_505.OMG I only joined pokemon crater a few days ago and they'er closing it?

Lyra.

Years
    yea the maker of it is moving on... he started crater (in this case MADE crater) when he was nine years old... it closed today... he just graduated colledge (sp?)

Lyra.

Years
    yea u said it. and i was in the middle of training my pokemon on my current pokemon team on crater!

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    I only started with a Piplup.And I didn't even catch a pokemon.But I did beat Brocks Geodude.I'll move on to another site like pokemon crater then.

Lyra.

Years
    i started with a Cyndaquil and i already have beaten the elite four. all three sets of the elite four

Back