• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Crato [Thread 2]

What should the hero start with?

• Bagon

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • Dratini

Votes: 37 33.6%
  • Gable

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • Another pokemon....

Votes: 14 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    sure! the my OW and trainer sprite looks like an evil black and grey flygon, and I will pm you the primal dialga

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Im learning how im still on basic level but if i could understand more i'd be able 2 help you.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Sure no prob. Thx for accepting meh. Even tho im still learning i learn very fast and i just started this 3 days ago and i've come a little ways so pretty soon(with teh right studies) hopefully i'll be able 2 get better.

mr-manga101

Pokemon Crato Creator!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Kwl, you will probably be able to do a lot of things like speech and stuff, make sure you visit the team thread and leave a message so you can find out your job

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I can beta test any time for you guys still :P Just send me the patch whenever you want me to test it

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
  • New screem shots will be updated today :)

Wth~

Woah , Sorry i haven't been online much guys ive had some personal problems ive been sorting...but don think that just because i haven't been online means we haven't been working on maps....its business as usual except i haven't logged on :) We are keeping this hack going :D
    Any questions pm me or Mr-Manga101

Wth~

OKAY CRATO IS BACK UP AND RUNNING :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
  • Hell yeah :D

Mr-Manga is on holiday at the moment so its onlly me working atm but when he gets back we will be in
    full flight!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST SUGGESTIONS ON HOW WE CAN MAKE CRATO BETTER

THANKS

Wth~

UPDATE:

Progress is coming along very well we have nearly got half way with mapping :) Me and Mr-Manga101 will be posting screen shots by sunday at the latest :)

Wth~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back