• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon creepypasta theories

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    hello
    does anyone know of any creepy pasta storys that are pokemon related if so please post them here
    for example the lavender town theory ( i am still not sure if children really killed themselves because of the high freqences in the game) so lets all share what we know and come up with some intresting theories

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If we edit the title of this thread a bit to better reflect the content, this thread can be for people to mention creepypasta-theories they have heard. That's what you meant, right?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2015
    Ditto is a failed experiment of Mew
    I think most people already know this but if you don't, I'll explain it. The stats for both Mew and Ditto have level stats. Ditto can copy pokemon and mew can copy moves. Ditto looks like it has smooth skin like mew. And Ditto looks failed...

Ash's coma and Ho-oh theory

Wonder why Ash Never ages? Some say that in first episode when ash 'Fainted' on the ground he was in a coma and all his adventures he had in the whole anime was just a dream. Some also say that in the first episode he saw a Ho-oh and therefore been granted Internal happiness aka Immortality!

The Pokemon WAR

Think about it. You have no dad, your rival is an orphan, the only men are old, part of team rocket or part of a different gang, Oak is a Pokemon professor and only has 3 Pokemon "Left", There is a Hospital in every city! Just Think

That's basically my top 3 favorites.

Years
  • More of a theory than a creepypasta.It is thought that Kangaskhan was going to be the final evolution of cubone but the idea was scrapped through development.Another theory/creepypasta I know of is of Blue's Raticate.Apparently,you seriously wound Blue's Raticate on S.S. Anne and he doesn't make it in time to the Pokemon center,causing the death of his Raticate.When you get to lavender town and go to the Pokemon tower and see Gary,he greets you with this,''Do you know what's it like to have a Pokemon die?'' then he ask's why your there,he say's ''Your pokemon don't look dead!''.Afterwards he challenges you to a battle,where you notice his Raticate is not in his party,and yes,it can be assumed that he just stuck his Raticate in the PC,but makes you wonder why he questioned why you were in the Pokemon tower and the reason Blue was even there in the first place.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    When the Brass Tower burned down, 3 Pokemon perished inside, and were revived by Ho-oh. The theory says that the three Pokemon were Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon, who gained a massive power boost and were turned into Raikou, Suicune and Entei. It is also possible that the Pokemon inside weren't eeveelutions, but Eevee's themselves. Since Ho-oh gave them the power of lightning, fire and rain, it's possible that instead the regular power boost they gain when exposed to an evolution stone, they gained a much bigger power boost and turned into the three legendary beasts.

It's much more of a theory than a creepypasta, but I like it (Aside from the fact that three Pokemon burned inside :( )

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • Here's a creepy one, in the BW2 game where you visit the haunted building called the strange house, you will encounter the ghost girl and find a lunar wing. There's a theory concerning with what had happened based on her vague and cryptic words. It's been speculated that a Darkrai had visited the house in the past, which caused her family to desperately search for a Cressalia in order to counter its sleeping ability. As you can guess, they failed since the daughter is haunting the house and the lunar wing is left inside. Furthermore, if you carefully search the shelves in the library underground, there are books containing disturbing entries of Hypno, Darkrai and Drowzee, that elaborates on what they do to their sleeping victims.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ditto is a failed experiment of Mew
    I think most people already know this but if you don't, I'll explain it. The stats for both Mew and Ditto have level stats. Ditto can copy pokemon and mew can copy moves. Ditto looks like it has smooth skin like mew. And Ditto looks failed...

Ash's coma and Ho-oh theory

Wonder why Ash Never ages? Some say that in first episode when ash 'Fainted' on the ground he was in a coma and all his adventures he had in the whole anime was just a dream. Some also say that in the first episode he saw a Ho-oh and therefore been granted Internal happiness aka Immortality!

The Pokemon WAR

Think about it. You have no dad, your rival is an orphan, the only men are old, part of team rocket or part of a different gang, Oak is a Pokemon professor and only has 3 Pokemon "Left", There is a Hospital in every city! Just Think

That's basically my top 3 favorites.
    Yes, I love all of these. Not sure I'd call the first one creepypasta stuff, it's been brought up before here in Pokémon General as a general theory :3 I'd like to believe it. Ash's coma is just... creepy. But if you want that children's cartoon to make sense, I suppose it's an idea as good as any. It actually explains an awful lot. As for the pokémon war theory, it really makes your eyes widen when you hear it for the first time and think of the Kanto games. Or at least it did for me. But it's not completely true though; there are male swimmers in their middle age, and bird keepers and gym trainers and general people around the region that you don't battle, just talk with. I don't think there are really that few middle aged men as the theory says :)

More of a theory than a creepypasta.It is thought that Kangaskhan was going to be the final evolution of cubone but the idea was scrapped through development.Another theory/creepypasta I know of is of Blue's Raticate.Apparently,you seriously wound Blue's Raticate on S.S. Anne and he doesn't make it in time to the Pokemon center,causing the death of his Raticate.When you get to lavender town and go to the Pokemon tower and see Gary,he greets you with this,''Do you know what's it like to have a Pokemon die?'' then he ask's why your there,he say's ''Your pokemon don't look dead!''.Afterwards he challenges you to a battle,where you notice his Raticate is not in his party,and yes,it can be assumed that he just stuck his Raticate in the PC,but makes you wonder why he questioned why you were in the Pokemon tower and the reason Blue was even there in the first place.
    Mm, I've even seen fan-made images of how Cubone might actually be a form of Charmander gone wrong when their tail stops burning. Because the helmet Cubone and Marowak wear doesn't really fit with the shape of Kangaskhan's head - but it fits with Charizard! And the Gary/Raticate theory might be nothing, but might also be some underlying thought the creators of the game had... Doesn't convince me entirely, but it makes for good creepypasta material ;;

When the Brass Tower burned down, 3 Pokemon perished inside, and were revived by Ho-oh. The theory says that the three Pokemon were Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon, who gained a massive power boost and were turned into Raikou, Suicune and Entei. It is also possible that the Pokemon inside weren't eeveelutions, but Eevee's themselves. Since Ho-oh gave them the power of lightning, fire and rain, it's possible that instead the regular power boost they gain when exposed to an evolution stone, they gained a much bigger power boost and turned into the three legendary beasts.

It's much more of a theory than a creepypasta, but I like it (Aside from the fact that three Pokemon burned inside :( )
    Yeah, it's not that creepy, more like cool :3 I always liked this story. And the theory of it being eeveelutions (or Eevee, as you say) is probably possible though unconfirmed.

Here's a creepy one, in the BW2 game where you visit the haunted building called the strange house, you will encounter the ghost girl and find a lunar wing. There's a theory concerning with what had happened based on her vague and cryptic words. It's been speculated that a Darkrai had visited the house in the past, which caused her family to desperately search for a Cressalia in order to counter its sleeping ability. As you can guess, they failed since the daughter is haunting the house and the lunar wing is left inside. Furthermore, if you carefully search the shelves in the library underground, there are books containing disturbing entries of Hypno, Darkrai and Drowzee, that elaborates on what they do to their sleeping victims.
    Urrr. Anything doing with ghosts gets me the chills ;; why do they incorporate ghosts in the games these days? I do not approve, haha.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • Here's another theory about a certain robotic pokemon:
    Genesect is speculated to be a cyborg version of Kabuto due to both being prehistoric pokemon that are considered to be very dangerous at the time, and also because of their similar silhouette shape. Not exactly creepy until you think about the process of which they resurrected the poor thing.

I'd like to further point out another aspect of the ditto theory that I wish to add in, one of the dex entries had said that Mew's DNA contain the genetic code of all pokemon. Then read Ditto's entry which says that it reconstructs its DNA to match other pokemon. This is starting to sound more like a failed experiment right?

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I'd like to further point out another aspect of the ditto theory that I wish to add in, one of the dex entries had said that Mew's DNA contain the genetic code of all pokemon. Then read Ditto's entry which says that it reconstructs its DNA to match other pokemon. This is starting to sound more like a failed experiment right?
    Also, they have very close normal and shiny colors, and they have the same weight. And Ditto can be found in the Pokemon Mansion, which is where the diary entries about Mew are kept.

Ditto also appear in Cerulean Cave, and there are more of them the closer you get to Mewtwo.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Here's a creepy one, in the BW2 game where you visit the haunted building called the strange house, you will encounter the ghost girl and find a lunar wing. There's a theory concerning with what had happened based on her vague and cryptic words. It's been speculated that a Darkrai had visited the house in the past, which caused her family to desperately search for a Cressalia in order to counter its sleeping ability. As you can guess, they failed since the daughter is haunting the house and the lunar wing is left inside. Furthermore, if you carefully search the shelves in the library underground, there are books containing disturbing entries of Hypno, Darkrai and Drowzee, that elaborates on what they do to their sleeping victims.

I guess I have to go back and play Black 2... This is very interesting, and I never even knew about those books until this post! Thanks!

Back