• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemon cretaceous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2006
    did i do something wrong in my other thread :( oh well anyway hacking gold was to hard ill hack ruby as this is what practised hacking on first the story is the same as pokemon jurrasic although for those who didnt see it ill tell you team fossil have stolen a very rare fossil from prof.nick at nick has asked you to reitreive the stolen fossil cause if team fossil reivieve that pokemon it could be the end of the world

so you need to retrieve the fossil wile also becoming a pokemon master

new
    *maps
    *pokemon
    *attacks
    *new dinosaur type pokemon (weak against ice)

starters
    cerathus fire/dinosaur - cerapter - cerarex
    snavy grass/poison - serthon - abreconda
    edit: slumander water/ground

i shall post pics later as i am at school right now k

Edit: crap my dad went on my computer and and deleted my pkmn ruby rom and my internet aint workin ive got wait for my dad to reinstall the wireless connection*sulks*

Last edited:

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    jason:)
    he did include a storyline . so that qualifies to be a real Thread? right?

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • yes the rules say that he should have a storyline and planning and he does. He told the storyline he told what's going to be new so what's the problem i see no problem here. Now back on topic, nice hack can't wait to see the screens and the beta.

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    i think every thread must have a screenshot that will prove that the newbie can actually know how to hack.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2006
    i do know how to hack its just my dad was sortin out my computer and deleting the lot the tools the rom the hex editor huh...................... and since my floppy drive doesnt want to work i didnt have a backup

anyway thanks every1 as soon as my dad sorts the wireless connection later today i can start again and post some screenies

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Jason, who's the mod here? :P If he qualifies, he qualifies.

Anyway sweetie, good luckie, and post some screenies. ^0^

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Jason... um... don't be so rude to people.
    If you think a thread shouldn't have been created, which in this case his thread is okay, just report them. You dont have to get so strict in here.
    pokechampDaniel, i like that you are bringing the whole dinasour type into the game. It sounds cool, looking forward for screens and good luck.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2006
    thanks alexiz , ive been at me grandmas this past week and my dad hasnt done the connection yet (hes disabled got give him time ) and my grom thought if i go on im gonna bring some virus down anyway was gonna get hopin to get on and start hacking away in a couple of days i will have screens soon enough

bye m'laddikins :)

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • You once were a newbie!!! When you were, did someone bug you like you bug people???
    Did someone??? If it was, you still have no right of buuging people as you do, so, be quiet, shut up, tatata!!!!!

When you do a critic make it to evidences a constructive!!!!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • I would suggest you overwork that sprite again.
    you know, like smoothening the colors together and stuff so it looks nicer ^^

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    (offtopic)how should i smooth the colours how would i do that ? , im havin trouble recoulring there backs to
    (ontopic)ive nearly finished the girl sprite i shall post later

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back