• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cries

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Which pokemon has the best cry IYO? IMO it has to be Riolu it's like a cute little bark. I thought it was so awesome!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I like Bidoof and Cherrim's, but I think that stems from the fact that they're both among my favourite Pokémon. (On that note I also like Pichu's. :P)

But I also really like Glaceon's--I heard it for the first time the other day and it really stood out.

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Happiny's cry is funny. Bidoof's sounds cool too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Ho-Oh's is pretty cool. I love sending out my hacked shiny lvl 100. Then it just annihalates the opponent

Years
  • Ho-Oh's is pretty cool. I love sending out my hacked shiny lvl 100. Then it just annihalates the opponent

Ooh, aren't you a clever boy. Here, have a prize for being able to input numbers and letters.

The newer cries sound better, of course, thanks to the relative quality of the DS's sound playback when compared to the older consoles. I'm a little partial to Bronzong's cry, oddly enough.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I like caterpie's cry, but I know its a little puny bug, but still... I also like butterfree's and absol cries!

Detox

Blaziken and Infernapes cries are epic..I also like Salamences a lot.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Bronzor's is just plain cool-sounding...
    Registeel's...it doesn't sound like anything remotely from IRL.
    Togetic's is cheery...
    Charizard/Rhydon (they share a cry, right?)'s sounds like it says Charizard...

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    Riolu's is cute. I personally like Froslass's, maybe just cause its long, though Gible's cry (as well as its cuteness), scores high with me too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    You know... I think it's... Pikachu's first generation cry: sounds like it choked on something and at the same time killed itself with its own electricity.

Anyway, I don't remember any but Rattata's cry all too well, but I think it's Moltres' that I like the most... which tends to sound like a plane crash-landing on a metal runway.
    There's no way to win with cries, they're all a bit annoying and sound atrocious in some way; xD perhaps I'm just too much of a retro-gamer and only remember the old 8/16-bit versions.

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
  • Abomasnow!

I think of the long nights of sneaking into people's bedrooms, holding my DS up near their ears and then...

NMMM... FMMM!!

Ah, sweet memories.

Sneasel and snorunt have cuter cries, though.

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
  • Heatran's cry is pretty cool, and Arceus'. Lugia, HoOh, Rayquaza and Deoxys' cries are awesome as well.

Back