• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Crimson Skies (AUGUST 2016 DEMO 2.0, 30 HOURS LONG AND 7 GYMS)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2016
    This game is really good. Really love playing it. Is it still in development? Do u guys use twitter or fb to update fans?

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • This game is really good. Really love playing it. Is it still in development? Do u guys use twitter or fb to update fans?

It is still in development. I might make a Twitter, also a new update will come out soon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    I love this game. But could you add Gen 6 starters (like Chespin and others) ? :)

And not sure if it has these pokemon or not, but would it be possible to add Burmy,pancham, gulpin, shelgon,Rhyhorn, nidoran and goomy pokemon in your later releases?

Florio

Years
  • I love this game. But could you add Gen 6 starters (like Chespin and others) ? :)

And not sure if it has these pokemon or not, but would it be possible to add Burmy,pancham, gulpin, shelgon,Rhyhorn, nidoran and goomy pokemon in your later releases?

Gen 6 Starters (and all other starters) are available as prizes from GrandRich City Tournament. Burmy, Gulpin and Nidoran are in current release, Pancham and Goomy will be in next update. Shelgon and Rhyhorn won't be seen until much later.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Gen 6 Starters (and all other starters) are available as prizes from GrandRich City Tournament. Burmy, Gulpin and Nidoran are in current release, Pancham and Goomy will be in next update. Shelgon and Rhyhorn won't be seen until much later.

Amazing! Thank you very much

Years
  • Florio i think i found a bug or a glitch, but it is nothing major

when you lose to your rival in front of the grandrich city tournament building
    you'll be sent to the pokemon Center but it will be your grandfather talking and he gives you HM04 when you are at the pokemon center.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    congrats on this nice game but i have one question why you make gym leaders that strong can you make mod with weak gym leaders than this one?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    Great game so far, I just finished the demo. Well I assume I did? After you beat the fire gym leader and he runs out saying he has to go thats where it ends right?

My critique for the game is that the leveling is very weird, like certain routes I'll be battling trainors that are in the low 30's and than the gym leader will be in the 40's as well as the rival events. The jump is often hard to overcome. Maybe have rare candies available for sale to help? Not for cheap of course, you can sell them at a very high cost so not everyone is abusing that. Also sucker punch seems to be glitched and doesn't work.

With all that being said, great job once again, I look forward to your future releases.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    How do you evolve pokemon that need to be traded

EDIT:Bro love the game but the lost forest time to the next town is like really long and like most of my pokemon have no pokepower lol

Last edited:

Florio

Years
  • Florio i think i found a bug or a glitch, but it is nothing major

when you lose to your rival in front of the grandrich city tournament building
    you'll be sent to the pokemon Center but it will be your grandfather talking and he gives you HM04 when you are at the pokemon center.

This has already been fixed and won't be a problem on the next update.

congrats on this nice game but i have one question why you make gym leaders that strong can you make mod with weak gym leaders than this one?

The Gym Leaders aren't overly strong, at least in my opinion. As long as you battle all the Trainers, you should be strong enough to defeat the Gym Leader without grinding, at least in my experience of play testing.

Great game so far, I just finished the demo. Well I assume I did? After you beat the fire gym leader and he runs out saying he has to go thats where it ends right?

My critique for the game is that the leveling is very weird, like certain routes I'll be battling trainors that are in the low 30's and than the gym leader will be in the 40's as well as the rival events. The jump is often hard to overcome. Maybe have rare candies available for sale to help? Not for cheap of course, you can sell them at a very high cost so not everyone is abusing that. Also sucker punch seems to be glitched and doesn't work.

With all that being said, great job once again, I look forward to your future releases.

Yes the Fire Gym Leader is the end, except the last part where you encounter him by revisiting Route 15.
    The Rivals and Gym Leaders, etc. are meant to be higher levels because they are boss battles. I want them to be as challenging and I don't make the Trainers too high level because then the Player will have to run to the Pokemon Center too many times or waste too much money on Potions and Revives. But I will be adding new ways for grinding.
    Many moves like Sucker Punch have already been fixed, and more broken moves will be fixed overtime, just stay tuned for the next release.

whether the next version will contain all the gym and elite four?

I'm unsure of this, but more than likely the next release will contain 7 Gyms, unless I decide to wait until I finish the game.

Years
  • Um... could you tell me how to patch in the fix? I have a system to path ups but I'm not sure how to do this one.

Back