• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Crimson Tide Sign-ups/OOC

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    editing my post, to short. I thought of some more things to put in! (:

Ok made my post larger (; she be good now (:

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • Posted, and I did have an idea for the Lapras too... A Water Pulse on a tree, turning it into little flying bits, that could cause some serious damage... Yet, I have no target D8

Omg... I made a mistake... I let my Noctowl use Extrasensory, but it only has Confusion... Should I re-dub it?

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • *Uses Revive on this thread* How (was) is everyone's day? I had yet another day off of school! Yet this one cost me 15€, but we dont talk about it ^_^

My fingers are itching for writing :L

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Sorry about taking so long to post, been kinda busy. This ones short, might revise it later, i have a massive headache and just wanna get to bed :'(

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    OKay. Post is up. Sorry I've been pretty much nonexistant the past couple of days. As I posted in the RP thread, it's been a little hectic. I realize I totally don't check this as much as I should, considering all of the questions that had been asked. So I'm going to post my Yahoo and AIM accounts, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me directly. Now, I can't guarantee a reply until about 8pm during the week since I work, but as long as the IM is in my little window thing, I'll respond when I get home.

Now, that's not to say I won't check this from time to time, butyeah. XD;

AIM - SolarianRaine
    Yahoo - [email protected]

But as for combat goes, you all did fine. Taking down the pokemon is fine, as long as you give them some credit in reprisal, which you all did, some of you in spades :P So now, for now, at least, you will be spared some more combat. However, I did see a request for Arbok/Seviper. Any others that you'd guys like to see? Just curious, :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    hehe Arbok would be pretty cool ^_^ but im not opposed to a Seviper either, I'd love to see a big pokemon that the whole team has to work to take down, mabye not now but later on that would be kinda fun (:

Lol and thanks for giving my Growlithe a level im still trying to think of an event to make it listen to me? Anyone with ideas should drop me a PM (:

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • Yeah, I requested for a Seviper, since that would definately cause zangoose to hatch ^_^

But sooo... What happened to the Zangoose my Donphan slammed with his trunk? O.o
    I'm sure it should have atleast broken ribs after that one

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Most likely haha and who knows mabye we can walk into a turf war between an arbok brood and a seviper brood (:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • Okay, gonna post my updated team here :D

Species: Donphan
    Nickname: None officially (Might be called almost anything) Usually just Donphie
    Level: 35
    Attack List: Rollout, Defense Curl, Magnitude, Slam

Species: Abra with Everstone
    Nickname:
    As above
    Level:
    Distinct Marks:
    Quite small for an Abra. Has brighter skin that usual
    Attack List:
    Teleport

Species: Lapras
    Nickname: As above
    Level: 31
    Attack List: Water Pulse, Ice Shard, Confuse Ray, Sing

Species: Noctowl
    Nickname: As above
    Level: 29
    Attack List: Hypnosis, Reflect, Confusion, Sky Attack

Species: An egg (With a Zangoose inside)
    Nickname: None
    Level:
    Distinct Marks:
    Personality/Nature:
    Attack List: Egg move Metal Claw, Scratch, Leer

Did Abra get a level from that fight? It did participate... It got it ass whooped twice! xD

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Might as well post my updated team now, eh?

Species: Vespiquen
    Nickname: Scarl
    Level: 33
    Distinct Marks: Scarl is in rather pristine condition, with few injuries or defects physical-wise. This is not because she prefers not to fight, but because she has the ability to heal herself at near any time. She is however, slightly larger than most Vespiquen.
    Moves: HealOrder, DefendOrder, PowerGem, Furycutter

Species: Trapinch
    Nickname: Deca
    Level: 36 (Will evolve later)
    Distinct Marks: Deca's shell is covered with dents and scratches, which shows his battle experience. More recently, after a fight with a pack of Zangoose, he recieved a large gash on his tiny back. It was half-healed by Scarl, but much of it still remains.
    Moves: Crunch*, Sand-Attack, SandTomb*, Dig

Species: Gloom
    Nickname: Mariah
    Level: 26
    Distinct Marks: The 'leaves' on Mariah's head are a dark green rather than the traditional orange.
    Moves: Megadrain, StunSpore, PoisonPowder, Acid

Species: Slugma
    Nickname: Quay
    Level: 29
    Distinct Marks: N/a
    Moves: Smog, Recover, Ember, AncientPower

*I plan on replacing these with DragonBreath and SuperSonic once Deca evolves into a Vibrava (Which he will!). I hope that's ok.

Back